• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III/Final Fantasy XV Reactions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As for my 2 cents, really liked that KHIII trailer. The music gave me a nostalgia drive (for like the fifth time or so already lol). Not so much a fan of the FF series anymore but the visuals in the FFXV trailer were amazing, that's for sure. I can only hope that KHIII isn't a PS4 exclusive so I can play it on PS3, or has it been confirmed to be exclusive?

Releasing on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Fortissimo

I didn't know my thread is now stickied so I should have put this here. :)

We've seen all the Kingdom Hearts 3 reactions vids so far and it was funny and incredibly awesome! However, someone from Nico Nico Douga actually made a compilation vid containing all the well known Kingdom Hearts 3 reactions from Youtube combined, with everyone reacting at the same time! Amazing! :D

[video=youtube;jzyfrg6Ufb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzyfrg6Ufb8[/video]

I was a combination of the girl in the top left corner and the guy spasming.

i missed the initial announcement because we were all upstairs making ice cream and then I noticed my friend tweeting about kingdom hearts 3 so we all ran down stairs and rewound the feed. We all clenched each other out of pure excitement and screamed etc. if you were outside it would have sounded like someone was murdered. Then we spent the rest of the night talking about Kingdom Hearts/crying/ making incoherent noises/ calling everyone we knew to tell them. That was such a good day.

sephyleader

9105846938_e8ddea3e39_o.jpg

Accurate Representation.
Then followed by a few moments of dramatic happy tears and oh the frustration of the slowly buffering stream.

sonickenshin

Awards
It went something like this.
"Oh, psh, they're showing a montage for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix."*graphics change for Sora's 3D model*"Wait..."*Destiny Island*"No way...NO WAY...HOLD THE %$#^#$^#$&# PHONE!"*KINGDOM HEARTS III**insert me laughing like a madman and screaming "OHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" for six hours much to my family's dismay*
It was a good day.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Step by step guide of my KH3 reaction:

1) Super happy that rumors of Versus changing to FFXV were true. Think the most exciting reveal of E3 is now over.
2) Nomura says "one more trailer." I instantly think "Probably gonna be that leaked 1.5 trailer."
3) Disney logo pops up. I smile. Still thinking 1.5.
4) Begins with KH1 and CoM. I'm like "Yep, 1.5. Cool."
5) Then KH2 shows up. "Wait, what?"
6) Then Days. "Is this 1.5 or isn't it?"
7) BBS and Re:coded "OMFG, is this 2.5!?!?!?"
8) DDD. "Okay... will someone explain what on earth is going on?"
9) Cutscene of Sora on Destiny Islands picking up Master Keeper. The significance of the keyblade being Master Keeper does not occur to me due to my confusion as to what the hell I'm watching. For a brief moment, I actually wonder if this is Kingdom Hearts X despite that not making any logical sense, because I can't possibly think of what else it could be.
10) I see Sora in his KH2 outfit. "Maybe this is 2.5 after all? Doesn't really make sense though."
11) Screen turns to black and "Kingdom Hearts III" logo manifests on screen. Still being entirely confused about what preceded this, the gravity of seeing the words KINGDOM HEARTS ****ING 3 does not completely register because I was not expecting it AT ALL. Therefore, my only reaction is: "........ wait... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
12) As gameplay footage is playing, my mind catches up with itself. Everything then makes sense as I realize what I'm watching. I watch the entirety of the gameplay in complete stunned silence, mouth agape, eyes wide in shock.
13) "Now in Development". I scream in pure shock and happiness, pause the E3 stream, and procede to skip merrily around my house exactly seven times sharing the news with everyone in my family, who are laughing their asses off at my excited screams.

It was a good E3 :)

Voltron

Silver Member
My overall reaction was that over-excitement. I couldn't stop giggling out of excitement. My friend broke the news to me on Facebook and I didn't understand it at first because I thought she had gotten 1.5 confused with 3. Then my other friend was like, "KH3 was announced at E3?" I was mind effed.

So, in order to see if it was true I thought I'd mosey on over to KHI to see what was going on. To my surprise I couldn't even get on the site because the server was so busy. Then I realized, it was legit. I was so happy I had to go run into the living room with my KH1 case and explain to my mom why I was getting a PS4 and that I was on some kind of fanboy high. She just looked at me like I was insane, which I was at the time.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
My overall reaction: on the outside I was like this.

dwight-schrute-meme-generator-even-dwight-is-mildly-excited-5853ce.jpg

But on the inside, I felt like a 13yo girl and Justin Beiber just made a surprise appearance at my birthday party.

SoraDrive

Damn, I wish I could get me and my friends reaction on camera!

We have a tradition of watching E3 every year, and this year we weren't really expecting KH3 (live every other year). Then, Nomura showed a trailer for FFXV which is cool, but then he said there is one more trailer to show us. We saw the Disney logo and we started getting suspicious, but then we saw they are showing all of the KH games so we thought this was just KH2.5... But then... We saw the KH3 logo.
I started jumping around like an idiot, my cousin just started moving his head like he's listening to a heavy metal song and my other friend just froze from excitement, he was speechless.

Man... That was amazing! Square sure knows how to surprise!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't know if this is the right place to put but I will just go on. I was going around browsing for more news on the E3 2013 Sony Conference until I came across this live reaction vid on Kingdom Hearts 3 along with Final Fantasy XV being announced...

Be warned that this contains loud fanboying in it.

All I can say is LMAO X'D

Any live reactions vid of KH3 you wanna share?

I found this video to be absolutely hysterical. Probably because their reactions were similar to my own when kh3 and XV got announced

3:33, agree 100%

DefiantHeart

Awards
Re: Best Kingdom Hearts 3 Live Reaction vid

Lol, love their reaction on the KH III announcement. Oh, it's KH 1.5 remix... this is colorful.... minutes later, wtf did I just see? XD That part got me laughing so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back