• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III/Final Fantasy XV Reactions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I was watching live, and thought they were showing 1.5, then I thought they were announcing 2.5, then I freaked out because KH3. :D
I reacted like some other people (hands to gaping mouth, squealing, and almost in tears), and then I just walked around my house amazed at what I had saw. xD

A

auburn-flare

HAHA! Those where priceless, I could easily relate. I completely lost my shit aswell. seriously my hands were trembling. Found this one i thought it was pretty hilarious.

Playstation 4 vs Xbox One = Playstation Wins

Okay, that guy's reaction had me in tears within the first 10 seconds. I wish I was like that. :p I recorded myself and there was nothing but confused swearing and high-pitched, constipated squealing.

Man, hard-core fan reactions are the best!

axel95

Awards
I feel a whole lot better about myself now. I was jumping and screaming and all of that other good fanboy stuff. Finally, two days later, the fact that we have now, as ActingDude17 put it, crossed the bridge, has set in. It is finally happening!!!!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
So throughout the whole show I was just waiting for versus to show up. I was getting nervous because it was almost about half way through and nothing so far. And then it came: Square Enix. First I was shocked that Nomura was speaking, and then the Versus trailer came up. It was beautiful, that all I was saying. Then at the end their was that name change and I head flipped. Next their was that second surprise and I thought it was going to be TWEWY. But then Disney came up and then I saw it was KH3 and my mind blew up. I was jumping up and down because I could not believe it. I was so happy!

Bobjam

Awards
I was eating my hands throughout the entire ffXV trailer to try and contain myself (it was 4 in the morning so hush hush) but I was so so convinced we about to see 2.5 remix, so convinced until it went past DDD and yeah .... by then I may as well eaten my entire arms. Such a get surprise and reveal. It doesn't matter how early it is because we now all know it is finally happening.

leonidus

You will never, ever be as happy as this guy:

[video=youtube;2YL-oxf6tvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YL-oxf6tvc[/video]

Lenneth

Awards
Well.. It was around midnight here...when I scream NOOOOOOO~~~..KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!!! My mother backfliped out of her bad...She was sooo pissed...I thought she was going to kick me out of home
anyways...It was sad at one point:I wanted so bad to talk to someone that understands me..But none of my friends likes KH like Me D=

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
accurate representation

ibsIGJVpl40psP.gif

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't know my thread is now stickied so I should have put this here. :)

We've seen all the Kingdom Hearts 3 reactions vids so far and it was funny and incredibly awesome! However, someone from Nico Nico Douga actually made a compilation vid containing all the well known Kingdom Hearts 3 reactions from Youtube combined, with everyone reacting at the same time! Amazing! :D

[video=youtube;jzyfrg6Ufb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzyfrg6Ufb8[/video]

Gram

Banned
Awards
Haha that was awesome. =D
Made me laugh a little with so many jumping up and down and yelling but the girl in the top left corner being all calm. xD

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
HahahahahXD! All I have to say is it sounds like some sort of weird.....thing when you close your eyes.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
These are great! I was pretty much rolling around on my keyboard in Mibbit chat.

Haha, in unison, it sounds like a tribe of maniacal barbarians~ Sweet music to my ears.

Master Kamui

i cried when i saw the KH3 trailer..i did think for sure that it would be 2.5 HD til i saw the graphics change ..then i'm like "OMG!!!"
i screamed and my dad hear'd me and ran in like "what the hell!?" and i'm too busy fangirling to explain why i was freaking out lol it took me ten minutes to calm down!

Esso

Fire Breaker
As for my 2 cents, really liked that KHIII trailer. The music gave me a nostalgia drive (for like the fifth time or so already lol). Not so much a fan of the FF series anymore but the visuals in the FFXV trailer were amazing, that's for sure. I can only hope that KHIII isn't a PS4 exclusive so I can play it on PS3, or has it been confirmed to be exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back