• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Demo Confirmed for Gamescom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
All good! Also I love your avatar xD

Thanks!! It’s such an adorable edit! Now I lowkey hope the likely photo mode will let us take some selfies with different characters! I’m also still crossing my fingers for a Sora cameo in Ralph Breaks the Internet! If it doesn’t happen, I’ll just have to write a fan fiction where Ralph and Vanellope visit KHInsider. :D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks!! It’s such an adorable edit! Now I lowkey hope the likely photo mode will let us take some selfies with different characters! I’m also still crossing my fingers for a Sora cameo in Ralph Breaks the Internet! If it doesn’t happen, I’ll just have to write a fan fiction where Ralph and Vanellope visit KHInsider. :D
pun ri does amazing kh arts and edits also seeing the demo make me jealous a little bit

(source https://twitter.com/pun_rii)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
pun ri does amazing kh arts and edits also seeing the demo make me jealous a little bit

(source https://twitter.com/pun_rii)

Oh my gosh, thanks for sharing their profile! I couldn’t remember where I saved it from and not sure it was the OG source. But this is also the same person who did the KH characters in FFVIIAC style and I’m obsessed with those too. Now I can follow them!

I think I notice something I haven’t yet every time I watch a playthrough. If these 15 minutes of the game offer that much detail, I can’t wait to see what the full game will offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back