• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III - Countdown Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Meelow

Awards
Kingdom Hearts III is out now worldwide! Enjoy the game everyone! :D

Japan Release:
t1548374400z0.png

Worldwide Release:
t1548738000z1.png

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Good idea, maybe the mods could make this a sticky thread.

I'm surprised a countdown on the site hasnt started earlier.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Good idea, maybe the mods could make this a sticky thread.

I'm surprised a countdown on the site hasnt started earlier.
I think a countdown hadn't been started because they generally don't start until about a month before release.

Regardless, y'all can get hyped in this officially stickied thread :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Thanks Chaser. Just three more months and twenty-four more days. The past three months since the announcement just flew by

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
100 and something days until I die

(I was going to attach a Helga with a megaphone image but they all came from 4chan so I’m afraid it means something else than my intended purpose)

Wallflower3582

It's so hard to believe that earlier this year people were theorizing it would be out right now. Time has flown by so fast since then... hopefully it keeps going this fast and January will be here before we know it!

mytomxxx

So much time have passed since KH2, omg I want to play this for so long.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Time has been going by so fast when I'm not counting the days, there's no way I'm going to start obsessing over the number of days this early. I did a 100 day countdown for KH2 and it was very painful.

That said, it feels like yesterday when I was excited E3 was coming up in 4 months.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm not obsessed with the countdown. I'm not. Nope! Not at all. Totally don't look at it every day.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3 has its official rating! (E10+ as usual for fantasy violence and an alcohol reference.) Wouldn’t this mean there must have been a reviewable build of the full game?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Kingdom Hearts 3 has its official rating! (E10+ as usual for fantasy violence and an alcohol reference.) Wouldn’t this mean there must have been a reviewable build of the full game?
Not really. The ESRB doesn't play the games. You like present them with like a video of all the content that could impact a rating, and fill out forms and stuff.

Back