• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Consoles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
KH3 isn't even announced and Tetsuya Nomura hasn't said anything about which console he is planning KH3 to be on.

TrueRoxas527

It will be coming out for Nomura stated himself 'Sora's story is not over'. Meaning KH3.
It will most likely be on PS3 because it is the better version and it will let them take out any scenes that would just be there mouths randomly moving on PS2. (When the words don't match their mouths and their faces are all screwed up.)
It can't be on Wii because KH is not in any way related on Nintendo.
It probably won't be on XBox360 because it is such a different console with different buttons and completely different features.
I think it's fair to say it will only be on PS3.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i believe that if it does come out, it'll probably only be for PS3.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

lmao

Someone is forgetting about CoM and 358/2. Also, SE is pretty friendly with Nintendo nowadays, and so is Disney.

It probably won't be on XBox360 because it is such a different console with different buttons and completely different features.

That doesn't really matter all that much, the KH team is pretty versatile.

I think the chances of it being a 360 exclusive are a bit unlikely. I'm more inclined to believe that it'd be multiplatform for 360/PS3 if anything.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
it should be PS3 exclusive.... cause the PS3 has most power of all gaming systems currently availible,, and also, KH is supposed to be PS exclusive..... like PS2,PSP, and PS3, and coded is on PS Phone.... but the Days one, is only about the story of the orginization while Sora was sleeping..... so its like not that important, even thought the story is, the game itself isn't, it's not nesecery to understand other games....

so anyways... PS3, nothing else, unless they want the game to be little worse, they make it also for the Box, which won't happen...

P.S. the nubered KH games, are PS2 nd next is PS3, the others can be any system

ok, im done

State

Awards
PS3: Most Likely
Wii: Possibility
360: Not a chance

The 360 is a console for blood and killing console, I wouldn't want to imagine Disney characters in the 360.

State

Awards
^^ PS3 fanboy?

or do you just not like the Box? ( like me )

Not a chance. The only possibe reason I might get a PS3 is by KHIII to come to the PS3.
Also, I can't be a PS3 fanboy since I haven't seen nor the box nor I own it.
Also, that question has nothing to do with the disscusion.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
PS3: Most Likely
Wii: Possibility
360: Not a chance

The 360 is a console for blood and killing console, I wouldn't want to imagine Disney characters in the 360.

lol

That's a large part of its demographic, admittedly, but the 360's library is actually much more diverse than you're suggesting.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

What's that you say? Beautiful Katamari? Why, that's the most vicious game known to man kind. It teached about Drugs AND Sex. Why, Jack Thompson has a right to try to ban THAT game. XD

Oh, what's that you say? Vva Pinata? You sure are correct. I mean, the mafia put a hit out for the develop because they were grossly misinterpreted. It promoted gang violence. That game needs to be sent to Jack Thompson DIRECTLY.

Wow, sure are a lot of violent games. XD

lulz at being, like, the fifth person to comment.

I believe that you're forgetting KH:CoM, the best in the series, imo. Not to mention the upcoming 358/2 Days.

lol at PMF's never-ending awesomeness in his comments.

KH3 could be on wii, but, then again, it could not.

State

Awards
lol

That's a large part of its demographic, admittedly, but the 360's library is actually much more diverse than you're suggesting.

I know that the 360 has better cartoony titles but I think that Disney and SE will stay with Nintendo and Sony.

Snowdragon

Well I think it will be on the 360 too only because of the ps3 sales their are way more people with 360s so to boost sales I could see a 360 version.

State

Awards
Well I think it will be on the 360 too only because of the ps3 sales their are way more people with 360s so to boost sales I could see a 360 version.

KHIII might make a boost for the PS3s to get selled because KH is a great series, implying that many people will buy a console where KHIII will be played. Like I did, I bpught the PSP to play BBS and then got into FFI and FFVIII CC.

Snowdragon

Off topic but its kinda like gta4 always on sony consoles but since the ps3 sales were very low they put it on the 360. Plus I don't see many people running out to buy a 400 dollar game system just for kingdomheartsIII.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back