• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Consoles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I hope Square decides to go multi-platform, and release it on all three! It'll never happen, though...

RikusGaurdian

it will most likely be for PS2 and PS3 possibly other systems too but highly unlikely.
we'll just have to wait and see

By the time KH3 comes out, I doubt PS2 games will still be sold in stores.

It'll probably be a PS3 exclusive, but you never know. Square might want to make it multi-platform.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
KHIII might make a boost for the PS3s to get selled because KH is a great series, implying that many people will buy a console where KHIII will be played. Like I did, I bpught the PSP to play BBS and then got into FFI and FFVIII CC.

Something to consider though, is that MGS4 and GTA4 didn't make much of an impact on the PS3's sales, and those game series are much bigger than KH is.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Well, if you think about it, the main character in the game has a sword-like weapon which could be a big thing for the Wii. I think the PS3 and Wii are the most likely.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yeah, if it's multi-platform, it'll probably be those two. The 360 is a bit of a stretch.

darkterra579

Is Nomura planning on releasing KH3 on anything else but the PS3?

i dont understand why your already talking about kh3.:thumbdown:
everyone focus on bbs please.
thats gonna be the most important game for now.
we wont hear about kh3 for a very very VERY long time:closedeyes:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
it should be PS3 exclusive.... cause the PS3 has most power of all gaming systems currently availible,

You forgot most expinsive and least popular...

and also, KH is supposed to be PS exclusive.....

Well, Banjo-Kazooie was Nintendo exclusive... Then Rare went to Microsoft... Plans change and companies like SE will put their games on systems that they think sell best...

so anyways... PS3, nothing else, unless they want the game to be little worse, they make it also for the Box, which won't happen...

SE will do what they think will bring in the most money, as we have seen with FM... With the Wii 2x+ and the 360 almost 2x as many sales as the PS3, Sony better pull something out of their butts before SE decides to go with a better system...

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I'm sure if the Final Mix games were dispatched in the US that he would have made more money. So they're not always thinking about the money aspect.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm sure if the Final Mix games were dispatched in the US that he would have made more money. So they're not always thinking about the money aspect.

....lol. No, not at all.

The reason they didn't bring the FM's over was exactly because of the money issue: they wouldn't have made enough to for it to be worth releasing them.

Macabre

Gold Member
it will most likely be for PS2 and PS3 possibly other systems too but highly unlikely.
we'll just have to wait and see

Tetsuya Nomura said that he wouldn't make any games for the PS2 anymore,after releasing FM+ .

The best thing to do to increase it's sales is to make KH3 multi-platformed,like the 360 and the PS3 getting KH3.

You forgot most expinsive and least popular...

Well, Banjo-Kazooie was Nintendo exclusive... Then Rare went to Microsoft... Plans change and companies like SE will put their games on systems that they think sell best...

SE will do what they think will bring in the most money, as we have seen with FM... With the Wii 2x+ and the 360 almost 2x as many sales as the PS3, Sony better pull something out of their butts before SE decides to go with a better system...

Exactly. Let me use a classic example here:

FF7 was going to be for the N64. But, plans change. And it was released on the ps. And we all know what happened then.

A

Audo

Exactly. Let me use a classic example here:

FF7 was going to be for the N64. But, plans change. And it was released on the ps. And we all know what happened then.
The horrid franchise continued...

crossoverfan

I'm also hoping for multi-platform. Square has been making a lot of games for the Nintendo systems lately, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Is Nomura planning on releasing KH3 on anything else but the PS3?

Nomura-San hasn't even announced KHIII, but (as i've said on multiple topics with the same question), He's probably keeping it PS3 exclusive because he's been working on FFXIII and Vs for god knows how long and him and his team have more experience on the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back