• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS III CALENDAR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMasterB

Hello there guys!

Since yesterday I started working on a little project thanks to the sea of excitement the recent news have created and I wanted to share it with you guys.

I made a calendar in celebration of the release date reveal so you guys can keep track with holidays for the USA region and the release of the game. The Calendar goes from this recent month June up 'til January for the release of the game. I very much hope you like it and enjoy it as I did creating it.

I will upload the Calendar for download into this link: https://www.dropbox....LENDAR.zip?dl=0

and you get to see the preview of the content on this very post.

NOTE: This Calendar is made for digital use only! If anyone wants a printable version feel free to request beforehand. The file size is for 60 Mb altogether.

DISCLAIMER: The images such as background, characters, icons and logo are property of Square Enix, I take only credit for the Calendar Design. You're allowed to share as long as credit is given to both Square-Enix and myself for the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back