• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
im pretty much thinking about kh2 alot...not really sick of it..

ironfists

im getting sick of it, i see the same threads and polls again and again, i think im done with the forums until some news comes out.

Girlygirl

Well I ain't getting sick of the game/story(since I hardly think about it) but this forum however....:rolleyes:

But seriously this forum is kinda has spam, flames by some of the older members, and there are the same topics over and over being posted but what can you do?

Royale

manic
BunnyCupCakes said:
Yeah,I'm sorta not interested in it rite now...& I even thought of leaving the forums too cuz of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But l8ter on,I'll just be obsess with it like I did before so,I'll stick to KH no matter what ^^
Yeah,same here.(Bah,) -_-

ffkh

ill get tired and move on to something else sometimes for a while
cause you know, you can't stay obssesed with a game forever.
I love the forums of course, talking to all you guys, and kh will always be one
of my favorite games. but i can't just think about it all the time. I'll try some other things once and awhile.
now music and final fantasy however...........:D

C

Charlie

Ehh sorry, but I agree with more than half of these people here.
*gives them the thumbs up*
+ I understand why you can get so irritated once you see the same threads over and OVER again about people who don't realize that they're just repeating the same thing.

getblazedordie

yea i kinda was irritatated and bored, after playin chain of memories i was at the peak of my wait i was crazy for anothe kingdom heart, but i waited and waited and waited and it didnt come out so i was like "forget kingdom hearts", after i got the second kh i was like "WHOA! i cant believe i wanted to forget such a beautiful game!"
of course there will be new game on my second favorite spot, but the first one is always gonna be kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back