• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
AHHH i saw the opening scene for kingdom hearts 2 and it looks sooooo good...ugh i cant wait for it any longer!! i want it NOW!! :mad: ...does anone know the EXACT release date for the U.S. b/c ive heard like a million dates...anyways for anyone who hasnt seen the opening sequence for the game that wants to the link is- http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/vids_4.html ....it only takes like 2 seconds to load...u wont regret it its amazing

oh and by the way im new here and im confused a/b how to change the avatar thingy for my profile ..could anyone help me how to do it? :confused:

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I think the release date is March 1st, It could change. I know the intro is awsome and I can hardly wait either. Welcome to the forums! A word of advice, don't make release date threads you will be flamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back