• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Volumes 3 & 4 Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeltheFlame

Okay not to sound ungrateful or anything, but when on earth is Tokyopop going to release Volume 3! I've been checking on borders.com lately and it says it's coming out on May 30th and Volume 4 is coming out sometime in August. But I feel like this info is highly unreliable because volume 3 was supposed to be released in December but it never was released. Now I'm worried that Tokyopop might have canceled the manga and the novels. If anyone has further information pertaining to the graphic novels please post.:56::56:

AxeltheFlame

Bankruptcy!!! Well I guess that would explain a few things about their reputation plummeting and postponing release dates. But that's still not any excuse not to release the last 2 volumes of KH II!!!

AzzurroRainrebor

Bankruptcy!!! Well I guess that would explain a few things about their reputation plummeting and postponing release dates. But that's still not any excuse not to release the last 2 volumes of KH II!!!

It would seem that, sooner or later, they WILL have to come up with next volumes or it could contribute to a demise. (joke, sorta) *sigh* Whatever, they have to deliver. It would be so cliffhanger-esque to not do so.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
We'll just have to find something else to occupy our time while we wait. Hopefully they'll come, just after a long while.

AxeltheFlame

It would seem that, sooner or later, they WILL have to come up with next volumes or it could contribute to a demise. (joke, sorta) *sigh* Whatever, they have to deliver. It would be so cliffhanger-esque to not do so.

Demise? MMMMM OHH! You mean going down under. Well that's not okay for me until they finish up my favorite series including Kingdom Hearts II! Tokyopop used to be a reliable company but when you compare it with Viz and Del Rey there has been a lot of faults. I can't even gather information on the website for Kingdom Hearts II volumes 3 & 4. The website used to be a lot more clearer but now I feel like I'm wandering through a labyrinth!! I guess the only thing I can do is wait it out for May 30th and see what happens.:95:

Final Destiny

Website
alchemygirl.deviantart.com
I really hope that they release whatever volumes of the KH2 manga before they go under or else fans will have to resort to getting them from Japan and translating them for everyone!

Are they supposed to come out on May 30th or is this another (probably false) rumor?

It sucks that everything that we love is going under either because of the economy or something else! First Anime Insider magazine and now TokyoPop....who's next?
Don't name anyone of you may jinx it!

Muse

you look atrocious
:/ People are still whining about this?

Tokyopop's going bankrupt. They're dropping most if not all of their less profitable series'. KH counts as one of those less profitable series'. However, if KH does get dropped from Tokyopop, there is always the chance that another company will pick it up again.

AxeltheFlame

I really hope that they release whatever volumes of the KH2 manga before they go under or else fans will have to resort to getting them from Japan and translating them for everyone!

Are they supposed to come out on May 30th or is this another (probably false) rumor?

It sucks that everything that we love is going under either because of the economy or something else! First Anime Insider magazine and now TokyoPop....who's next?
Don't name anyone of you may jinx it!

Wait a sec Anime Insider went under?! I was wondering why I didn't get this months issue in the mail darn it.:cry:

AzzurroRainrebor

:/ People are still whining about this?

Tokyopop's going bankrupt. They're dropping most if not all of their less profitable series'. KH counts as one of those less profitable series'. However, if KH does get dropped from Tokyopop, there is always the chance that another company will pick it up again.

True..true..

Maybe some miracle will happen and TokyoPop will be saved from bankruptcy and, I don't know, 4KIDS will go under instead!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Indubitably, at least, that's what I wish!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! times 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back