• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8 Manga Cover + Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
They've really been steady with the progression of the manga. Truly I've come to appreciate this medium almost as much as the games. Shiro's art always makes me giddy~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for that lol. I am pretty behind because I didn't think Shiro Amano was going to continue since the hiatus was really long. But I actually have the KH1FM vol 1 + 2 & KH2 vol 1 + 2!
You have the Yen Press rerelease of KH2 right? If not, you'll need to get them regardless of if you have the Tokyopop release, as Yen Press is releasing KH2 in omnibuses and not volumes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really need to continue getting these. I bought the two KHFM omnibuses and then stopped when a bunch of games I wanted were conveniently released xD

Princess Marina

What I'd like to know is if this volume will be part of Volume 3 for the English release volumes.. I want to know release dates for the remaining Manga Volumes :(

Ultima Spark

This is definitely not the final volume (which will probably end on 57 or maybe 58; the serialisation is up to 59); if TWNTW storyline really drags out, it's not entirely farfetched to say this will hit volume 10 before it's finished.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sora: Pardon me for stepping on your face, Riku! I didn't see you there.

Gonna be honest, I didn't even notice Riku at the bottom there until I was uploading this larger file, haha.

This is definitely not the final volume (which will probably end on 57 or maybe 58; the serialisation is up to 59); if TWNTW storyline really drags out, it's not entirely farfetched to say this will hit volume 10 before it's finished.
Amano's a genius, so I don't think anyone would object if it goes on for a little while longer.

What we're all most eager for is a confirmation of whether or not he'll continue the series with a Birth by Sleep manga and so on. He's only ever done 4 pieces of BBS artwork for the novels (the second novel had a separate artwork from the front) and it'd be interesting to see what liberties he'd take with the older and darker cast and story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back