• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS II Vol.4 Manga Cover Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Back in October 2016, Yen Press announced their plans to release the final volume of the KINGDOM HEARTS II manga series by Shiro Amano in English and now the cover for the final volume has been revealed.

Fans have been waiting eagerly since the Kingdom Hearts II manga series ended in Japan back in 2015 for Yen Press to complete the series in English. Now they can finally get their hands on the final volume of the series just in time for the 15th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 combines volumes 8-10 of the original Japanese release together in 624 pages and will cost $24 USD. Pre-order the final volume of KINGDOM HEARTS II or pick it up on May 23, 2017 when it releases. You can view the cover below: 

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 4
Page Count: 624
Price: $24 USD
Release Date: May 23rd 2017

Desperate to see Roxas again, Axel abandons everything--even Organization XIII and an old friend--to make his wish come true. What awaits him after he's cut all ties...? Later, determined to return to the Destiny Islands with both Riku and Kairi, Sora--with Donald and Goofy at his side--arrives at the Organization XIII stronghold in search of the kidnapped Kairi. Will he be able to find her in time to make his dream of returning to the Destiny Islands with his friends a reality? Sora's great adventure comes to a close!!

Barnes & Noble | Amazon | RightStuf

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and all things Kingdom Hearts

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Finally. Now I can have the whole damn collection. It's so pretty <3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They're only now releasing this in English? 0_o

The german version is complete since half a year ago or something like that. <__<

SoraForeverKH

This is great! I love kingdom hearts II! Surprising though that they were able to fit the long series such as the title in just 4 volumes. KH II was a lot bigger than KH. I love the cover! I want these!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Just now?? Man, that took them forever!

This is great! I love kingdom hearts II! Surprising though that they were able to fit the long series such as the title in just 4 volumes. KH II was a lot bigger than KH. I love the cover! I want these!

It's actually quite doable when you remove most of the Disney filler worlds and cut straight to the chase with the story. When I read the manga, I couldn't help but notice how much more streamlined it all was. Complete filler worlds were removed entirely while the ones with story weren't broken up into multiple visits or stuff like that.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
*heart shatters* This is literally the worst cover they could have chosen for the final volume. My eyes hone in on Sora stepping on Riku's head every time! Shiro why y do dat? Also, Volume X had -the- perfect cover.

*heart mends* Cuz final volume comin' out <3

(Image link leads to Days volume 3, btw.)

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*hearts shatters* This is literally the worst cover they could have chosen for the final volume. My eyes hone in on Sora stepping on Riku's head every time! Shiro why y do dat? Also, Volume X had -the- perfect cover.

*heart mends* Cuz final volume comin' out <3

(Image link leads to Days volume 3, btw.)

Thank you! I'll fix it right now.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Huh, I thought this would've been out already :p That being said, Shiro's art on the old cover is certainly better, in my opinion :) still cool though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back