• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II ties for the game of the year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
On April 21st 2006 Famitsu revealed the Famitsu Awards 2005. Which was held from January 1st 2005 - December 31st 2005. (Basically every single game ever released in the year.) And Kingdom Hearts II was one of the grand prize of what looks to be the game of the year, the other game which came in 1st is Resident Evil 4 (Known as Biohazard 4).

Article

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
The reason it beat out Oblivion, is because Oblivion wasn't released when these were taking place.

I'm not surprised.. Since Kingdom Hearts is really big in Japan. (Where, I'm guessing Famitsu is based...) Yay for Kingdom Hearts !

D

Dexter

Hmm, I'm accutaly suprised RE4 didn't win!? Cuz between RE4 an kh2 RE4 is better. But kh has larger fan base in Japan I guess....

My Destiny Begin

every one loves the kh series the graphics the game play every thing about it...acept the fact of ppl not liking the summon disney charecters i say a web site about kh ones and alot complayned about the summon disney charecters things i think if they make a kh3 or a siquel like the gbaa version let there be real summon monsters!

supercallo

GO KH2!!!! i'm sure RE4 was a great game and it definetly looked like a contender...but it was too difficult for me. You wanna hear some crap? I couldnt beat Re4 so i gave it to my 10 year old cousin Austin and he beat it within 2 weeks!! Thats crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back