• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 1 to release June 2017!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ahahaha, *shiny eyes*.
That's one of the messages I've been waiting for.

It's still quite a while until June 2017 but still, the novels are gems that are worth the wait. ^__^

The bookworm inside me is satisfied.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, with the final part of the KH2 manga coming and now KH2 novel coming up, man... 2017 will be a great year.

It was really nice to see Sora´s inner thoughts during the CoM novel, and I am interested to see what he thinks about different things. Ooh man, the confrontation between Sora and Roxas, bot at the end of the prologue, and in the Dark City will probably break my heart. D8

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ooh man, the confrontation between Sora and Roxas, bot at the end of the prologue, and in the Dark City will probably break my heart. D8

If you want some more heartbreak and Sora's internal thoughts, head to the official KH novels translation thread, Goldpanner actually got the last chapter of Side: Sora from the DDD novel translated, meaning the whole The World that Never Was-section of Sora's side. ;)

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
If you want some more heartbreak and Sora's internal thoughts, head to the official KH novels translation thread, Goldpanner actually got the last chapter of Side: Sora from the DDD novel translated, meaning the whole The World that Never Was-section of Sora's side. ;)

Oh god, meaning that it has the bit with Sora going trough the painful memories, seeing Namine, Xion and Roxas, Ven, Terra and Aqua. Like that scene broke me in the game and the possibility of seeing more Sora´s thoughts about them. D8 Man.... I have to check it out.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh god, meaning that it has the bit with Sora going trough the painful memories, seeing Namine, Xion and Roxas, Ven, Terra and Aqua. Like that scene broke me in the game and the possibility of seeing more Sora´s thoughts about them. D8 Man.... I have to check it out.

It is.

It also has some really good gems like this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
It is.

It also has some really good gems like this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yusss! Even more the reason to read the novels.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I really hope that this time they stick to single-volume releases instead of omnibus releases. We lost a great deal of beautiful color illustrations because they smashed stuff into one bigger volume! I'm really excited for this novel release and I really do pray that they will be releasing them in a timely manner instead of keeping us waiting so long for the next book. In this case timely means: NOT WAITING OVER A YEAR FOR THE NEXT ONE!

Overall I'm still impressed with YenPress, they will forever be an improvement over TokyoPop.

Does anyone know if Coded had a novel or manga? Figured I'd ask while I'm talking about the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back