• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas Figurine + A mysterious E3 List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Project key blade caught my eye. lol. Probably because it was bolded. But, I just got a little excited for some kh news =)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
lol that figurine is so cute but when you said it comes with a popsicle I thought you meant like a real one that you can eat.... but then I saw the picture. Its cool I want a sora 1

D

Dexter

Rember the list is ROMUR'ness. So this can be false info. So, yeah just don't want too get you hopes up...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
hmm ya Project keyblade is a little suspicious but Nomura DID say that kh3 was going to be mostly about the keyblade so maybe they are going to talk about what they're thinking ?.

D

Dexter

An rember PROJECT KEYBLADe is a code name. I mean I don't accutaly think they would call a game like that, it sound's to corny.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
ya lol haha i hope they don't call it project keyblade.. I hink they just mean that they are working on a project...with keyblades? lol something like that

YoshiAngemon

riku157 said:
The thing that dissapoints me is that there putting legend of mana for PSP and then there putting sword of mana 2 for the DS when i want both of them but can only get one.

Big deal! I HAVE a PSP AND a Nintendo DS. Besides, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII seems like a worthy reason to have a PSP. It's a part of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back