• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Riku & Halloween Town Sora Play Arts Kai revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2015!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Riku & Halloween Town Sora Play Arts Kai revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2015!

They look good so far but to be honest I hope they start to consider doing other KH characters since there's so many Sora designs you can make into toys before people will be sick of it. I mean we do have Roxas,Riku,Mickey and Axel made so far and I'm glad but I also want to see Play Arts Kai figures of Xion,Kairi,Terra,Aqua,Ventus along with some of the villains like Ansem,Xemnas etc be made too.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Riku & Halloween Town Sora Play Arts Kai revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2015!

Where is my TAV. Armored TAV. And vanitas dang nabbit. They do look cool however,not much effort into the riku figure besides greying him out.

hlc1988

Awards

Considering how expensive these things can be sometimes, just think of them as "collector's items" instead. It's not much more silly than purchasing anything else related to the franchise, right?

Good point. They are collector's items. I don't really get much KH stuff though I have purchased the manga and will get the English adaptions of the novels as they come out so I shouldn't feel silly over purchasing these.

Don't think of them as toys because they certainly cost 100x more than your average "toy". They are meant to be displayed as a collector's item.

True. £60 for one is quite a lot of money.

Where is my TAV. Armored TAV. And vanitas dang nabbit. They do look cool however,not much effort into the riku figure besides greying him out.

I assume the Riku figure will be coloured as this is bound to be a prototype and not finished yet?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yes, it is just a prototype lol

hlc1988

Awards

So I just bought the KH2 Sora and Roxas figures... and I will get the Riku one when it comes out. You guys helped me make up my mind as I had been debating with myself as to whether to make the purchase or not.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

So I just bought the KH2 Sora and Roxas figures... and I will get the Riku one when it comes out. You guys helped me make up my mind as I had been debating with myself as to whether to make the purchase or not.

The figures are extremely beautiful and detailed in person and I don't think you will regret them. I personally have the Roxas Play Arts Kai and I love it so much. It's currently sitting on my mini bookshelf.

VnmguCxl.jpg

hlc1988

Awards

The figures are extremely beautiful and detailed in person and I don't think you will regret them. I personally have the Roxas Play Arts Kai and I love it so much. It's currently sitting on my mini bookshelf.

VnmguCxl.jpg

That does look awesome.

I looked at the Tron Sora and Riku 3D ones which are available in Europe as well but they didn't really impress me much. I may or may not purchase the Sora and Riku 3D *normal clothes* versions. That I will decide if I'm impressed with the Sora and Roxas I'm getting.

hlc1988

Awards

You were right. I haven't regretted buying the Sora and Roxas figures. I got them delivered today. And they are lovely! Though trying to get the keyblades into their hands was difficult...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back