• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen (Sighn ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen
Kingdom_Hearts_G_III_PSP_wall_by_DeviantSith.jpg

Prologue

Everything was going so perfectly. I spent centuries planning every little detail....the Order was my biggest achievement. Granted...it fell apart right near the end, but to me, it was a sacrifice worth happening, seeing as they had all served their usefulness to me. Perhaps it was good of them to leave, and those that stayed, well, the traitors will take care of them.

Rio...I had such high hopes for her. I remember it clearly when I found her, and offered her the chance to join the Order. And yet...she was the first to leave...she was the one to start the great unravel, which began to send all my hard working pawns into disarray. Axel, Zexion, Xenjin....even Xenjin...the one who I believed would make one of the most useful of my pawns....I knew I should have destroyed the little creature when I found her...but...there is nothing to do now...the past is past...and when they arrive, none of them will be able to stop us.

E..Everything is over...those kids, brats...keybladers....they've been an eternal thorn in my side ever since I invaded that pathetic town of twilight. It was to be just another world to fall to us, to add to the great chain of events that I envisioned..but that boy...and his, friends...how I hate that pathetic word. They're weak....all of them WEAK!.........however...they did what I believed to be unbelievable...they took on my full might...even once I opened the great door and gained unprecedented powers along with my second...they still challenged us with their full strength...and won. My sight seems to be falling me now...yet I can still see their faces, that boy who had started every thing, my own past nobodies of my Order....even my second...he too now stands with them... using what strength I gave him to battle me in turn, and thus, winning. I can feel them....each world I worked...so hard in acquiring...I can feel each one slipping out of my grasp and returning to what they once were...heh....if only they knew...my sight had faded greatly...everything in being swallowed into darkness...yet that boy....that..Ryu....how I love his face of horror he now has............

Upon Slexif's great defeat, at the hands of everyone before the two doors of Kingdom Hearts, Ryu, Rio, Axel, and everyone else that battled with all their body and soul, finally completed what they believed to be impossible....they had defeated the leader of the great Order, Slexif. Even when he managed to open the great doors of the kingdom, and gained such power to face them, the timely intervention of one of his own members, helped everyone in his defeat. They defeated the same monster, who had destroyed countless worlds, creatures, and their own very lives. But now...he was laying on the cold ground before them, his body simply fading away after returning from its monstrous form. His plan was a simple one...to destroy and take as many worlds as he could, just to have the chance to open Kingdom Hearts. This slightly changed when Ryu and the others started to become a thorn in his side, and thus, he slowly edged them to come closer and closer, drawing them into this trap, so they would be the first to die at his new god like powers. But, it backfired, and not realizing what had happened, was defeated by those he scorned.

Though his defeat marked a great deed for not only the heroes, but for the entire universe, one great problem still remained. While the great doors to the Kingdom were opened only slightly, the immense darkness from within it, greatly began to push against it, edging it more open with every second, and thus allowing anything within its tight walls to escape if they knew. With this in mind, and knowing the only way to which it could be closed for good, two of the conquering heroes ran with all their might to the colossal doors before them, one rushing to the inside of them, while the other remained on the outside, one for Light and the other for Darkness. Making this brave selfless choice, both heroes were able to seal the great doors completely, thus locking whatever darkness that dared to escape, once again.

With their journey now having come to an end, each and every one of the great heroes went their separate ways. Some going out alone, with just another like minded individual, while others stayed with those who they considered their family, whatever the case, the group went their own ways, now that the worlds were back in order, everything that they lost would come back to them.

Plot

Almost three years have passed since Slexif had been killed, the world's scar are have almost fadded awy thanks to farther times hands, and most of the heroes from the days of Slexif order have been able to let go of battle and moved onto finly having a normal life, but Kingdom hearts has been re-opened, the walls across the worlds have come down, and now a new threat to the world has come forth to threaten the way things were supposed to play out......what destiny had planned to play out.​

This new threat appeared some time after the walls that separated the world was put back up, but the only problem about this enemy is that they didn't need for the walls to be destroyed, they had.....other ways of going from world to world. This new enemy born from what's left behind after your heart goes to darkness, and when your body goings to nothingness, the soul of person, the very part of you that would live on no matter what, these creatures are called Unborn and they are now taking Slexif's place as the threat to all worlds.​

Keybladers

The keyblade. A legendary weapon of untold power, it's history unknown by most livening. There is no way to tell of the power that is found in this blade but it is know that the user of this weapon must have a strong heart and is therefore an extension of oneself. Attaching keepsakes and key chains to the keyblade will allow its form to change to reflect the user's memories and emotions associated with that keepsake or keychain. It is possible to create false Key chains, and with the correct configuration, to achieve a desired form and power beyond which one's own memories or heart may achieve. The wielder of a Keyblade, is known as a Keybladers, upon acquiring a keyblade the user will able to use many different kinds of magic, but is usually more adept to one element than all the rest.

The Keybladers duty is to always protect the worlds from any threat, and this has been their duty sine their beginning many years ago, ever since the first two keyblade masters had ever existed. One of the masters created them, while the other was his apprentice who he taught everything he knew to the young pupil, and that since he was given a keyblade his entire life had know had to be devoted towards it.. Now years later there is still the same rule, if you where given a keyblade, than you must protect the worlds as long as it is in danger.

Keybladers Temp

Original Name:

Nobody /Human/ Unborn:

Powers/ Abilities:

Side: (Light, Darkness, Twilight, Nothingness, ect)

Special Abilities: (This is would be your ultimate abilities that you can only use on rare occasions in the RP so your not Godmodding, make sure you go into detail about this attack, how it works, what it does, and the effects it has on you and who you use it on)

Appearance: (A Pic is good but your going to have to explain what you look like too, so if you get a Pic make sure you write in detail, it doesn’t have to be a book though)

Personality: (At least one paragraph is good for this)

Bio: (Two paragraph’s is good for your bio, just make sure you make sense in it, for the peopel that were in it before Just make sure you say what you did over the time spent after the first one but before this one too.)

Keyblade: (A Pic is good just make sure you explain the Pic too, you can also have as many keyblades as you want)

Extras: (Theme and Battle music, and anything you would like to add, you don't have to do this but if ya wanna ya know ;D)

Theme Music:

Battle Music

The Illuminati of Apotropaion
picture.php

Description on Unborns and their Goals

Unborns or Unbirths, are the emotional and soul part of what is left behind when a person first loses their heart and body. While the heart becomes a Heartless, and the left behind body begins to act on its own becoming a Nobody, the soul and emotions take physical shape creating an Unborn. However, unlike heartless and nobodies which are created when a person loses their heart and body, and then reforms on a particular world, Unborns only really appear around other Unborns.

That is why every time a heartless and nobody is created, an unborn is formed within Kingdom Hearts, as this was the only place were the Unborns could be sealed for good in the end. If one Unborn was ever able to escape from there, it would be the beginning of new race, as it would only take one to make more, once they started the process of creating heartless and nobodies.

As long as one unborn survives, more will be born around it creating a never ending cycle. Between the time when Slexif opened the door to Kingdom Hearts, and to the end of the final fight with him and the others, a few Unborns were able to escape from their prison, with a final figure leaving after Slexif was finally defeated by the Keybladers.

Immediately after arriving on an unknown and undiscovered world, the Unborns started attacking living beings, causing them to become heartless, nobodies and of course Unborns. After such time, a humongous race of new Unborns have now been formed, the much more advanced ones, using the combined efforts of the heartless and their instinct for gathering hearts, and the nobodies with their natural ability to think and plan, to put the hearts to good use, and to form a way to reach their brethren that are still trapped within Kingdom Hearts.

However, while this plan is known by all, it appears that something else is hidden deep within it, as some do not behave like they should.

----------------------------------

Below are the squads that the Unborns could be categorized in, each one in command by a Human Unborn captain. The generals are the second in commands to the leader, each one connected with one of the three squads.

Squads/ types – Below is just the basic categories of the different types of Unborns. These do not count the many kinds of Unborns, the bosses, or even the human versions, however, the final squad is specifically for the strongest Unborns, and each of the other squads, would have a human captain.

Each of the below squads are comprised of Unborns most relating to their type, along with a single human captain that controls them. Each captain while different has a form of connection with their squad in some way or another.

Surveillance- This squad specializes in remaining completely hidden form the enemy, mainly gathering information without being spotted. This squad usually is formed of the smaller basic Unborns, utilizing on their ability to hide in even the smallest of spaces. If they are seen however, they would instantly attack the one(s) who has found them. Though they are small and easy to defeat, it is their numbers that make them so powerful.

Defense- A squad that is responsibly for the defense and protection of their own kind. Consisting on heavily armored Unborns, sometimes, but not all the time, a handful will appear to protect the weaker Unborns, notably the surveillance when they are spotted. When they appear, which is usually the more normal versions, they instantly will form a protective barrier around the ones they are assigned to, attacking anything that would be foolish enough to get close to them. Any and all defenders that aren’t being used to form the barrier will circle around the enemy, trying to distract them and force them into a corner, while giving the others the chance to do what they are doing.

Offence- The final squad is probably the most dangerous in terms of sheer ferocity with their attacks. While there are different types of these unborn attackers, it is the first basic ones that can prove possibly the most challenging. Instant masters with weapons, it can all depend on what they are wielding, that determines their skill. They can wield almost any weaponry, but there is one specific kind that makes them their strongest.

The Generals- The strongest of the squads. These human Unborns are the second in commands to their leader, and supreme captains of the other squads and Unborns. While the captains can be described as a reflection to their squads, the generals are possibly the mirror images to all Unborns. Each general is able to control and summon any known unborn, as well as a special kind personal to only them. Though they are all in command of ever unborn and Squad, each general is particularly leaning to a specific Squad best relating to them.

Captains- Leaders of the three squads. A captain is usually always human in appearance, but always have some part of them to signal their connection with their squads. Whether this is a weapon, a physical appearance, or a combination of both, it is clear that there is always some sort of a connection, with them and the Unborns under their control.
-----------------------------

Appearances
Unborns

There are many different types and kinds that make up the Unborns, but here is a few of the common things they all have.

Surveillance

The ones that would be classified as the surveillance would be ranged with Unborns that could fly, giving them an aerial view of a landscape and battlefield, and ones that are small enough to hide in the tinniest of locations. These types can then range in different versions, some being much larger airborne Unborns , as well as ones that can make themselves very thin, to hide and spy much easier. Both, no matter what types, have the common ability of great agility and maneuvering, making them exceedingly hard to hit.

Defense

Ones that are defense are usually all ranged as one type, large Unborns wielding some sort of shields. These Unborns can sometimes change shape depending on their type, however, it is their shields that are the ones to drastically change. Some of the basic ones have small round shields, giving them good defense and the ability to retaliate quickly. Some of the higher type’s shields can vary, with ones that protect their entire body, and others that are actually their own large hands. What they all have in common, is their great defensive abilities, and stamina, making them quite tough to defeat with one or even multiple strikes.

Offense

The final types of Unborns are the ones that are offensive in nature. These ones are the most human only in appearance. While they come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, they all have a very common theme, of wearing suits of amour. The lower Unborns of this type are basically walking suits of amour with weapons. After a few strikes they will simply fall apart onto the ground, before fading away. With them, they can wield a wide range of weapons, the lower ones usually armed with large broadswords, giving them good attack and range, but not in maneuvering. More advance version would opt for two smaller swords, sometimes katanas, giving them much better speed and blocking but not in range. The final types are possibly the most dangerous. Looking like large suits of amour for giants, these Unborns carry with them huge spiked ball and chains, giving them tremendous reach and force with their attacks.

Ranks

There are a total of seven ranks in the Unborns. These comprise of, three captains, three generals, and the Leader. (This can also be changed if more people would like to be Unborns. For example, three lieutenants could be added to accompany with the captains).

Leader
Anorgos

Generals
-Offence squad:
-Surveillance squad - Eros
Defensive squad - Angel

Captains
(Surveillance) - open
(Defense) - Harmonia
(Offence) - Sorrow

(If more people wish to be Unborns)

Lieutenants
(Surveillance) - open
(Defense) - open
(Offence) - open

Temp for Unborns

(Below is the basic template for all Unborns. Any that wish to have a character as an Unborn, should chose a name that is Greek for an emotion. For example, Anorgos = Wrathful, Stugnia = Sadness, Eusoia = Happiness, etc.) If this idea for the names is ok, I'll put up a list of said emotions in Greek.

Original Name:

Unborn Name: (preferably Greek emotions)

Nobody /Human/ Unborn:

Position: (Either Captain or General. Lieutenant’s may be added if more positions would like to be made available)

Squad:

Powers/ Abilities:

Special Unborn: (This only applies to those that are generals. An Unborn specifically for their own personal use, and that no other general can control or summon them. The unborn type should be one that greatly resembles that specific general, whether to their personality, strengths, weaknesses, etc)

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Weapons:

Extras: (Theme and Battle music, and anything you would like to add)

Theme Music:

Battle Music

=====================================
Worlds

Unborns Home base/world

Home world Name: Anthrôpos Himeros

The Unborns home base, was the first world that the escaped Unborns arrived on immediately after they were freed from Kingdom Hearts. Originally a shining beautiful world, full of glistening cities, the Unborns instantly started to rebuild their race, by attacking and converting almost ever living being into a heartless, nobody, and of course an Unborn. Laying the entire world to ruin, the Unborns completely decimated the biggest city there, causing it to collapse through the earth, leaving the only sign of it even existed, being a large tower jutting out through the sands and earth.

Over the time since the Unborns have traveled to other worlds, the skies over the world have completely changed from glistening clear, to thunder filled darkness. Above the surface, the only thing left standing being the large tower where the Unborns have now taken as their base and the tips of the ruined skyscrapers that are now buried within the earth , while below the sands is the only known entrance to the tower located in the center of the ruined city.

Trying to approach the tower from the surface is impossible, as numerous ferocious creatures even to the heartless and Unborns attack anything that tries to do so. Entering from below the earth and sands is just as dangerous, and suicidal. Due to the small space of the ruined city, some of the giant heartless and Unborns that would be on the surface can not fit within the area, though one and sometimes even two Darkside’s and Amour Crusher’s are able to maneuver through the streets, while commanding their respected lower creatures. Above the surface, this is the tower and only structure that remains above ground. Though it is not the full tower, it is still quite huge, reaching upwards towards the sky, even as more then half of it is buried below the ground with the rest of the city.

Below the earth though, lie the remnants of the largest city on the world. Huge skyscrapers remain ruined across the underground landscape, with the tallest ones left standing, giving passage to the lower Unborns, heartless and other creatures from the surface and vice versa. Located in the center of the city, is the base of the large tower, whose top shoots through the earth and sands and rests above on the surface. At the base, is the only safest way to enter the tower, though numerous heartless and Unborns swarm everywhere throughout the city.

Keyblader Home worlds

Radiant Garden : The lush and beautiful world of Radiant Garden, none for it's many stores and long history of battles and war, this world was once a hurried place that was taken over by the heartless then after it being saved from the darkness the world was restored to it's original glory. Radiant Garden's landscape is more of a old English world, many castles and old cottage looking homes, this world is run by Ansem the wise. This was one of the first worlds that the keyblader heroes visited in there last journey, but since there last visit Radiant Garden has began to be secretly be invaded by the Unborns. For the most part though the invasion has still been left on the low since the Unborns have not attacked yet, it's like they are waiting for someone or something to give the orders to attack.

Traverse Town : A quaint and calm town, Traverse Town is where survivors of destroyed worlds take shelter after their world is destroyed. It is the first place that Ryu, Loen and Lerane ended up in after Twilight town was destroyed. Traverse Town is similar to a Victorian-age town in design and layout. It is divided into three major districts along with several minor locations such as alleyways and caves. Besides being created from fragments of destroyed worlds and serving as a home to those who's worlds have been destroyed by the Heartless, Traverse Town is also a great place to shop. This was the base for most of the heroes from the first game and after the worlds were all restored a train station was opened between Twilight town and Traverse town so the two worlds can stay in contact.

Destiny island: A paradise world with many islands were most of there people live on, this world is one of the most untouched and beautiful worlds that will ever been seen by the keyblade heroes. Ryu and Loen were the only heroes to see this world in there first journey, when they arrived here they heard that one of there friends could be here but they only met two islanders, both were strong rivals and best friends, The two heroes talked with the islanders and got some advise on what there future might lead to. After adventure of two years time destiny island has also began to show signs of changing.

Twilight Town: Holding a petrified sunset sky until nightfall, Twilight Town is a quiet world in the outskirts of Gummi Ship maps. Twilight Town is a quiet city in endless sunset. Much like Traverse Town, it is divided into several distinct districts, commonly known as Market Street, Sunset Terrace, and The Fabled Countryside. This world was the home world of most of the keyblade heroes but it was also the first target of the organization’s plans, Slexif and Kage were the ones guilty of destroying the world and most of everyone in it. Losing this world served as a awakening to most of the heroes and after it was restored most of the people who were in the world when it was destroyed lost there memories of the event.

Desert World: A wastland of sand, emptey rods and harsh areas, this world isen't know by many but this was the place that the organiztion had first attacked a long time ago, it had been also a play ground for heartless, though after there defeat it went back to the desert it was before hand. Xannas and Loen had done most of there training in the past two years since Kingdom Hearts had been closed. Most parts of the world resemble a old western town, salons, old motels, and also even by there jails. The history of this world fo the moment is not know but since it had been a place were Loen could train it would be know that this world serves a greater purpose.
=========================

Characters

SPOTS ARE STILL OPEN ON BOTH SIDES!

Heroes

Ryu Kenyaka
A young keyblade master and the warrior of light, Ryu's adventures have took him to many worlds and he's made lots of new friends. Since his last adventure Ryu has become more mature and experience but he's still the same inside, two years ago Ryu sealed the door to kingdom hearts thus stopping invasion planed by the Organization, though when the worlds were restored he choose to search for King Mickey and Loen instead of coming home. Since then Ryu spent the last two years training and looking for his friends with Huey and Max, though he feels that he's getting closer to his search for his friends, a past evil has returned and Ryu must put his own plans on hold again to keep the worlds safe though with even more enemies and secrets from the past coming up Ryu is wondering if there's more to this adventure than he thinks.
played by Solareon.

Lerane Sakiyo
Lerane was one of the group that ventured off to defeat Slexif. After doing so she stayed back in Twilight town with her new and old friends. She said goodbye to one of her friends who promised to bring back her other friend as well. Lerane spend most of her time on the stations tower thinking about her friends. Larxene sometimes joins her. Only to help her feel better. After awhile Lerane gives up on waiting for the other two to come back. So she decides to finally leave Twilight town for the first time in years. When ever Lerane goes to a new world she likes to think she'll she her two friends there. All the times before she thought she would she them, she’s been let down. But she wont give up.
played by Soraslittleangel

Loen Burk
The Wielder of Darkness, also know as Loen, In Loen’s youth he was separated from his friends back in Twilight Town for several years, until the day they were attacked and he was able to leave darkness forever. Or so he thought. Traveling with his two friends Ryu and Lerane going from world to world searching for the rest of their friends and trying to defeat the organization. Once their goal was reached kingdom hearts had to be closed on both sides, so Loen choose to close it from the side of darkness. After these events Loen would later escape Kingdom hearts with Xannos, As they traveled looking for Loans friends he helped him learn to use his power of darkness and control it, though the infection of darkness has spread even father now.
Played by Sora05

Rio Kiribani
Rio entered the Organization, not knowing what to expect. Axel took great care of her as if she were his younger sister. Though, when Rio entered highschool as an undercover student, she became friendly with a boy, and she learned the Organization was after him, so she left it as well. Most of the Organization was on her side, and they tried to do everything to keep her from being discovered. It worked out fairly well. She now works by her comrades to stop the new threat that has come to ruin the peace on the worlds.
played by Musical Muffin

Xenjin
No-one really knows about Xenjin's past. One day Slexif, the former leader of the Organization, came to the meeting room with her, informing that she was their new member. Nothing else was said.
Soon after she had joined, Rio left the Organization. She became close with Axel, and finally betrayed Slexif with him, Zexion and Demyx. After the defeat of the Organization she met Rio again, and got to know her better. Xenjin works with the Keybladers and the other Nobodies to defeat the Unborn.
played by Xenjin

Kage Kenyuka
Kage, the older brother of Ryu and keeper of the darkness. Two years after the events that lead to his re birth, Kage lives in Traverse Town with his girlfriend Rysto who had been Systox but was given her heart back like most of theorganiztion members, things were going smoothly till Kage started to have flashbacks of his nobody's life, it was then that he realized threw those flashbacks that a new evil was comeing back, at first he didn't believe but after his brother arrived with a symbol of the Unborns Kage was sure, something evil would come soon.
Played by: NPC

Huey Duck
Huey duck, the newphew od Donald Duck, and a wizard in training durning The next keyblade heroes. Huey traveld with Max in hopes of finding his Uncle who had disapeard with The head guard Goofy, and the king of disney castle. His search took him to a world called Traverse Town where he and Max ran into Ryu and his friends, after making a deal to travel with them for support the group traveld threw many worlds, and after Slexif was defeating he contiued to travel with Ryu, in hopes he can find woh he's searching for.

Max Goof
Max Goof was the son of Goofy and in line to take over as the captain of the guards when his farther retired, but when his farther, the king and Donald Duck all disapeard, the young soldier was left to search for them under orders from the Queen. Max, and with his friend Huey searched the worlds looking for them until he ran into Ryu, and then he had teamed up with him to help him search for his friends and help complete Max's mission. After the door to Kingdom Hearts was closed Max stayed with Ryu in hopes of finding his farther and the others.

Evangeline Esperanza
Born in Radiant Garden, Evangeline was often keeping to herself, seemingly jumpy and afraid of everything. One heartless invasion had scarred her as a child, ending with her older sister losing her heart and ultimately becoming alone. Her fear grew to command her, only being eased with the sunlight, heightened by nighttime. As she grew older, the fear subsided itself, takings its toll by her promise to herself to never harm any living thing--the only thing she would harm would be a Heartless, if even at that.
Played by: Evangeline

Tevin
Born in Radiant Garden, Tevin holds no memories of his mother, but his father he holds a small memory of. When he was little, his father was preparing to leave, as if he'd never return. This leaves Tevin to suspect him of being some sort of warrior, or hero of some kind, sent to prevent something. Naturally Tevin was happy that his 'daddy' was going to go kick some butt, but what he didn't know what that sometimes battles came with heavy prices. That night was the last time Tevin saw him, and since then he had taken care of himself. He holds good relations with many merchants and shopkeepers, sometimes even able to grab discounts with the folks out of good will. Like his father, Tevin wants to do great things, even if he has to leave a loved one behind.
Played by: ThePromise

Capell
There's not much to say about this kid, kind of unexciting really. Born in Radiant Garden, Capell grew up with a over zealous fascination with the heroes of the past and present. He would go around Radiant Garden, pretending to be a 'great hero of justice.' For a while he patrolled his neighborhood, stopping any other kids from getting into any shenanigans. He eventually grew out of this faze however, when he discovered his latent ability to wield the mystical keyblade. Since then he often day dreams about what sort of destiny awaits him, and what sort of role he will have in the future.
Played by: Piercing Light

Gabriel "Brol" Ruiz -
A young man of adventures, Brol is quite the keyblade master and possibly one to rival Ryu or Kage himself, but during the previous Great Keyblade War, surprisingly his memory was erased entirely. After the war, Brol succumbed deeply into the vises of darkness and almost gave into it if it wasn't for Angel, now a general for the Unbirths. It seems the more journal entries Brol recovers from his journal, the more he remembers. Up until now, Brol managed to nearly complete his journal only to remember the last words Kage ever told him back in Traverse Town before he disappeared from the other keyblade masters.
Played by: Brol

Adam Mighton
An inhabitant of Traverse Town for the entirety of his life. There isn't much to say about him, aside from the fact he's been practicing magic for many years. He doesn't exactly have any goals, and he doesn't live with his family, nor talk about them... or anything, if given a choice, for that matter. He regularly uses the numerous weak heartless around his apartment in the second district for practice, concerning magic.
Played by: Watson

The Illuminati of Apotropaion

Supreme Leader of all Unborns Anorgos
One of the original Unborns that escaped when Slexif reopened Kingdom Hearts, Anorgos unlike his other escapees, stayed behind to watch the demise of Slexif at the hands of the keyblade wielders, and to also wait for the final figure to leave just prior to Kingdom Hearts shutting again. Though he doesn't truly know it, Anorgos' nobody was Slexif, the very same being he watched being defeated when he escaped from the newly opened Kingdom Hearts. Even though Anorgos, along with the other two generals are all equal in authority, just below their leader, Anorgos is possibly the only one who speaks directly with their superior, always relaying his orders to everyone else, through their own unborns. He is one of the most strongest people in the entire rp.
played by sephiroth2

Surveillance General Eros
She has no recollection of her 'former' self, if anything she assumes her former self was connected somehow to her arm garment; Yata no Kagami. She first became self-aware when she was around 7 years old, after that she simply wondered the world until she found other Unborns and decided to team up with them.
Played by: King Wolfe

Defensive General Angel
As soon as Slexif came to power, Angel and Brol went out with a help of his friends and defeated Slexif. A few years back after getting separated from the others, Angel finally confronted Winter, a ex general of Slexif. The only way to defeat Winter was to fuse with him and it seems Winter suceeded in taking over Angel's body. Now, rising back to the top with the other generals, Angel stands strong as the highest defensive general the Unbirths have.
Played by: Brol

Captain of Defensive Harmonia
Rumoured to be almost as old as the Supreme Leader himself, Harmonia's past is shrowded in the deepest mystery; his origins beyond his locket and taken emotion a blank slate to all but his direct superiors. He was the last to escape the prison that was Kingdom Hearts and has spent much time on his own on some personal journey, which accounts for his comparative weakness when compared to the generals. But what was the reason for this journey he took, and what of his strange locket?
Played by: Sepulchre

Captain of Offensive Nemora
She used to live with her two elder sisters, the more chaotic and ruthless of the bunch. They used to go out and destroy random planets just for the heck of it, all three doing their part to 'end the suffering of the silly little people' even though, technically, they were mortal in a way themselves. You could probably blame it upon their marked birth, a person foretelling that they were destined to kill and be killed in the end, their harsh behavior towards humans. After she finally got fully possessed by darkness, Nemora not only made a nobody and a heartless, she also became an Unbirth, creatures of sour feelings and 'bad' emotions.
Played by: Tenyas

Captain of Survelliance Sorrow
Just like Anogros Arc is a ancient unbirth his somebody was killed by a women named Noraxeen who was for reasons unknown stopping Arc from doing something very destructive. Keeping that lone memory of his down fall Arc dreams of the day he will have his revenge.
Played by: kingdomkeylight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE RP STARTS TUESDAY!

Rules:
*No Godmodding or Power-playing

*No spamming or one-lining

*No Machine gun posting, double posting etc.

*No whining or complaining

* If you want to be a general you have to pm sephiroth2, he's the leader of the Unborns so his say goes.

*No Canon Characters. Sorry guys but there's no Sora, Kairi or Riku in this story, they might be mentioned in a small way but in no way shape or form will they be in the storyline, only charecters from the last one can coem back and that was only people like Axel, Demyx ya know but there controled already and there diffrent then there cannon self.

* Be creative and think about what your going to write before you post it.

* Your going to have to be literate in this thing so make sure your grammar and spelling is at least somewhat good

*Stay active please guys, if your going somewhere or just going to leave the RP please tell me instead of just not posting.

*So no one is Godmodding your only will be able to dodge and attack about three times in a battle scene, and the effect of some attacks might not be the same if your going from attack a low lv Unborn then to a general.

*For the most part of the beging of this RP I would like most of the people on the heroes side to start off in either Radient garden, Twilight Town, Traverse Town or finley destiny Island. or the Unborn home world if your on that side.

*This will not be a happy rp, Characters wil die, like the begining of every story will start out slow, but it will heat up, remeber people will die!

*Also if your character does die, you are allowed to make a new character.

*Everyone also can't be a good guy or a bad guy so keep a good amount of people on both sides.

*Also if you lose in battle, it's the winers choice whether or not to kill you, but to protect that rule, you have to run it by both the character's user and me before killing them.

* Finely have fun and make sure you enjoy ya time in this RP ;D
----------------------------​

Finley to give credit were credit is do, the detail and information for the unbron's was made by sephiroth2. The story line was co written by me and Soraslittleangel and sephiroth2. Yes I know this has been has fellen threw the cracks at least three times, but me and Seph2 are making sure it stays alive this time!​

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Chronicles Journal

You know I'm definitely in for this one x3. Temp. will be coming soonish =3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chronicles Journal
Of
Kingdom Hearts II
Requiem For The Fallen

[color=#00cc5]The RP Thread[/color]

Announcement: Keybladers Spots are closed. You can still make regular/unborn/nobody/heartless characters though.

Characters' Locations:

Kingdom%20Key.gif
Radient Garden:

Characters in this world ~ Capelle - Evangeline - Tadashi - Amy - Sayuri - Raine - Tenchi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdom%20Key.gif
Anthrôpos Himeros:

Characters in this world ~ Angelos - Siera - Ed - Brol - Venus - Anorgos - Phrice - Philia - Kairo - Laches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdom%20Key.gif
Treasure planet:

Characters in this world ~ Kouga - Ryuzaki - Sorrow - Nemora - Ares.

Kingdom%20Key.gif
Twilight town:

Characters in this world ~ Xenjin - Rio - Axel - Zexion - Adam.

Kingdom%20Key.gif
Unknown Locations ??? :

Characters with Unknown locations ~ None.

The Unborn Species ~ All you need to know about the unborns

Oathkeeper.gif
Forces of Light
Forces of Darkness
Oblivion.gif

sephiroth2 - Unborn Leader ~ Anorgos
Tevin ~ Withdrew from the RP - ThePromise
Evangeline - Unborn Captain (Ravager) ~ Venus
Capelle ~ Keyblader - Piercing Light
King Wolfe - Withdrew from the RP ~ Eros
Brol/Gabriel ~ Keyblader - Brol
King Sora X - Unborn General (Offensive) ~ Kairo
Ed Renkin ~ Keyblader - InnerPiece
Brol - Unborn General (Defensive) ~ Angelos
Adam Mighton ~ Magician - Watson
Sepulchre - Withdrew from the RP ~ Harmonia
Ryuzaki Kenyuka ~ Keyblader - Solareon
Tenyas - Unborn Captain (Offensive) ~ Nemora
Raine Kaname ~ Keyblader - lumine
kingdomkeylight - Unborn Captain (Surveillance) ~ Sorrow
Tadashi Ryoku ~ Scientist - Kiba
The LionHeart - Unborn Lieutenant (Offensive) ~ Laches
Amy Taylor ~ Keyblader - Oathkeeper:)
King Wolfe - Withdrew from the RP ~ Ataka Yoshimitsu
Kouga Maltien ~ Monk - kingdomkeylight
Oathkeeper:) - Unborn Lieutenant () ~ Sierra Lynn
Rio Kiribani ~ Nobody/Keyblader - Szayel Aporro
Solareon - Unborn ~ Ares
Tenchi Uruhara ~ Keyblader - SilentTrinity
riku_kicks_butt - Nobody/Keyblader ~ Romulus
Xenjin ~ Nobody/Keyblader - Crimson
Wazzzup - Unborn Lieutenant (Surveillance) ~ Phrice
Sayuri ~ Puppeteer - last.time
SamuelVimes - Unborn General (Surveillance) ~ Philia
Reza ~ Hiatus - killer kung fu wolf bitch
Obscurum - Heartless ~ Obscurum

Role Play Play List

[Evangeline's main theme] Utada Hikaru- Fly Me to the Moon
[Evangeline's battle theme] Bayonetta OST - Fly Me To The Moon
[Venus's main theme] Three Days Grace - Pain
[Venus's battle theme] Headstrong-by trapt
[Tevin's main theme] Ventus' Theme
[Tevin's battle theme] Training Field
[Tevin's serious battle theme] Water Cut Above
[Tevin's final battle theme] The Final Valley
[Tevin's sad theme] The End
[Capell's battle theme] Persona 4 battle theme
[Ed's main theme] Life is on You
[Ed's battle theme] 7 Hells battle
[Adam's main theme] Wild Honey Pie - The Beatles Remastered (2009) The White Album Disc 1 [Stereo]
[Adam's battle theme] Van Halen - Eruption (Studio Version)
[Ryu's main theme] NamiKaze Satellite
[Ryu's main theme 2] Michi To You All
[Raine's main theme] Kiss The Rain
[Raine's battle theme] From Crisis Core OST
[Raine's battle theme 2] Terra's Theme From KHBBS
[Raine's serious battle theme] Fragments of Sorrow From KH BBS
[Raine's serious battle theme 2] JENOVA from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
[Raine's Victory fanfare] Final Fantasy VIII OST - The Winner
[Tadashi's normal theme] Gymnopedie No. 1.
[Tadashi's main theme] Uryu's Theme Song - Idioteque
[Tadashi's battle theme] Final Fantasy XIII- Flash
[Kouga's main theme] MUCC - Libra
[Rio's main theme] Major Tom - Shiny Toy Guns
[Rio's battle theme] Fantasm Paradise - Etsuko Shinra
[Tenchi's main theme] Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
[Tenchi's battle theme] Final Fantasy X Music - Otherworld
[Xenjin's main theme] Muse - Sunburn
[Xenjin's battle theme] MUCC - Rave Circus
[Anorgos's main theme] Raindrop - The Lower Depths Music
[Anorgos's battle theme] Persona 3 - The Battle for Everyone's Souls
[Harmonia's battle theme] Toccata and Fugue – J. S. Bach
[Harmonia's main theme] Ave Maria – Barbara Bonney
[Nemora's battle theme] Requiem For a Dream
[Sorrow's main theme] Through the fires and the flames
[Laches's battle theme] ~EnV~So Far Away (Ng Cut)
[Laches's main theme] Chase & Status - End Credits ft Plan B PRE-ORDER
[Kairo's main theme] Avenged - seven fold - afterlife
[Kairo's battle theme] Atreyu-Slow Burn
[Ataka's main theme] Yutaka no Theme From Lucky Star Ost
[Ataka's main theme 2] Itsumo no fuukei From Suzumiya Haruhi OST
[Sierra's battle theme] Final Fantasy XIII - Snow's Them
[Sierra's main theme] Final Fantasy XIII ~ Lightning's Theme
[Sayuri's main theme] Tears of Feelings
[Sayuri's main theme 2] Suilen - Shintou Shite
[Sayuri's battle theme] Promised Pain - Xenosaga III
[Sayuri's final battle theme] Mezame
[Reza's main theme] Dream of Albion - Medieval II - Theme Battle for Britannia
[Reza's main theme 2] Medieval 2 Kingdoms Britannia Music - Tally-ho
[Reza's battle theme] Medieval 2 Kingdoms Crusades Music - Against the Rock
[Reza's battle theme 2] Medieval 2 Kingdoms Crusades Music - Valley of Death
[Phrice's main theme]Fate - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
[Phrice's battle theme]MOONLIGHT AND MADNESS TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA
[Phrice's Final battle theme]Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
[Philia's main theme]The Neverhood-Klaymen's Theme
[Philia's battle theme]Nujabes - Counting Stars; REST IN PEACE

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------------

I come online finally, and the rp is up ^___^ I know third time will be the charm this time ^^ And great to see you'll be joining again Lumine ^--^

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
----------------------------------------------------------

I come online finally, and the rp is up ^___^ I know third time will be the charm this time ^^ And great to see you'll be joining again Lumine ^--^

yosh I wouldn't miss this chance ;D and it's great to rp with you once again in this awesome rp Sephy-kun ^ ^...I know this rp is gonna rock ;D

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Could I reserve a General?
Ask sephy2, he's cthe Unborn side of the rp, what he says goes.

LUMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad ya back! *Gives her Taco Bell.

Ya, if anyone wants to be a general just pm seph2 your temp and let the wheels roll off the short bus. (But I'm on the short buss?!) *Dies*

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------

Could I reserve a General?

I don't see any reason why you can't ^^ If you can, could you pm me with some details on what you have in mind for the character. Just a few basic informative points, or even better yet, if you have a template all done, just pm it first and then once I see everythign is ok, you can take a spot. Do you want a specific General reserved?

A

Azrael

You know it. I'll join your RP because you need a bad ass fuck like me.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I am going to join! Temp will be up tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. ^^

<3

Call me Love, love.
T.T

I hate not having the net at home T.T

Sol comes back AND so does my most favorite RP of all time T.T

I hate my life.\ =(

I would join, but I don't have net access at home, but, when I do, I sure will. But until then, I wish you all best of luck =D

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
I am going to join! Temp will be up tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. ^^
Aanytime ya can. Your siggy is of a very funny man.s1worstbirthdayever..........she;s happy......

You know it. I'll join your RP because you need a bad ass fuck like me.
*Bows down because of badassness* Thanks you pupil of chuck norris, you joining will be a honor.

Don't worry Angel, Me and seph2 thought that just in case you or sora5 never came back that we would write reasons why you guys aren't around in the rp, I.E. you still in Twilight Town and him in darkness. LOL your in good hands till you return, not my hand sof corse, seph2 hands are more stable ;D!

<3

Call me Love, love.
Don't worry Angel, Me and seph2 thought that just in case you or sora5 never came back that we would write reasons why you guys aren't around in the rp, I.E. you still in Twilight Town and him in darkness. LOL your in good hands till you return, not my hand sof corse, seph2 hands are more stable ;D!

Dank you =D
It makes me happy to know you guys have got my back =)
I promise that when my net does come back to life I'll be posting my temp right away! =D

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Dank you =D
It makes me happy to know you guys have got my back =)
I promise that when my net does come back to life I'll be posting my temp right away! =D

Ya don't worry sweatheart, we'll keep the battlefield warm for ya. Just make sure Byakuya doesn't touch my damn skateboard anymore, or Chuck norris's belt! That man scares me girl! He's worse than the gaint flesh eating demon squid!

<3

Call me Love, love.
Ya don't worry sweatheart, we'll keep the battlefield warm for ya. Just make sure Byakuya doesn't touch my damn skateboard anymore, or Chuck norris's belt! That man scares me girl! He's worse than the gaint flesh eating demon squid!

Tee hee! Yeap, Byakuya is something else. xD

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Original Name: Evangeline Esperanza

Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Human

Powers/ Abilities: Reflectga, Curaga, Regen, Aero, Holy

Side: Light

Special Abilities: Divine Retribution -- A pair of white feathered wings will emerge from Eva's back, thus giving her an angelic appearance. She then flies into the air and summons bursts of light that rain down from the heavens. Interestingly enoug, when hitting an enemy it will cause major damage., and once the attack finishes her wings disperse into multiple feathers that heal her allies.

Appearance: Evangeline (though its more the face, the clothes are kinda different)
Standing quite short at 5"2', Evangeline has blonde hair that extends to her midback, a red ribbon on the back of her head. She wears a red choker with matching red princess gloves extending almost to her shoulders with pink ribbons laced around the hem. She wears a white corset decorated with red triangles along the top and an outline of angel wings on its back, red thigh high stockings that match her gloves, and short white boots. Her eyes are crimson, her face heart shaped, her voice gentle.

Personality: Caring for the world around her, Evangeline is a gentle person who fears to do harm to any living thing. Because of this, she has a hard time doing battle against others. Quite the little scholar, she loves learning about new things. Unfortunately, she frets over others and can be too trusting, even to people she doesn't know. She is always calm, cool and collected, even when her patience is tried, but they say that when her temper flares she becomes completely nasty.

Bio: Born in Radiant Garden, Evangeline was often keeping to herself, seemingly jumpy and afraid of everything. One heartless invasion had scarred her as a child, ending with her older sister losing her heart and ultimately becoming alone. Her fear grew to command her, only being eased with the sunlight, heightened by nighttime. As she grew older, the fear subsided itself, takings its toll by her promise to herself to never harm any living thing--the only thing she would harm would be a Heartless, if even at that.[BRB]

Keyblade: Floral Fallal
Decorated with a single, yellow flower at its head, the backpiece is yellow fading to white. The handle is composed of a soft metal that resembles a pair of angel wings, with a gold piece decorated with two pink hearts that fade to red at the bottom. Her keychain is a heart with two wings at its sides.

Extras:

Theme Music: YouTube - Utada Hikaru- Fly Me to the Moon

Battle Music: YouTube - Bayonetta OST - Fly Me To The Moon

Original Name: Evangeline Esperanza
Unborn Name: Venus
Nobody /Human/ Unborn: Unborn
Position: Ravager
Squad: The sole Unborn in her squad, Venus travels to destroyed worlds and collects various resources, whether they be minerals or items used to make tools of war. Her rank is as high as a General’s, but rather than have a Captain to command, instead she has her own personal army at her fingertips.
Special Unborn: Named Valkyries, these sleek and armored Unborn resemble a female battle maiden, they have wings sprouting from where their ears should be and silver skin, a large golden helmet covering their entire head and eyes, leaving only pale white lips to their face. They have short white hair and wear a dark blue corset with armor covering their arms and legs. They wield swords that are twice their length, and are able to deal blows that are strong enough to knock entire buildings down. Unfortunately when attacking they are rather slow, being able to be brought down with a few good strikes, though if they block an attack they can immediately counter, so watch out.
Powers/ Abilities:
Reject (Telekinesis) --Though it is her only power, it is her most powerful; able to push and repel things with her mind, she uses no weapons and instead uses sheer will to battle her opponents. She is infamous for using her opponent’s own weapon to kill them. She is also adept at multitasking, being able to defend herself and attack at the same time. She can also levitate herself and “fly”.
Commute (Telepathy) -- Able to read the thoughts of others as well as relay messages to any and all, her telepathy can reach well over several worlds.
Appearance: Venus - Tall and remarkably beautiful, Venus has long, flowing blue-tinted hair that hangs around her waist. Her bangs hang freely, covered by a golden headpiece decorated with a pink amethyst and a pair of angel wings. She wears a blue pearl choker, dark blue shoulder armor and a matching brassiere, arm armor reaching over her elbows and blue leg armor decorated with gold embedding. She wears a long, white skirt that hangs loosely around her waist and shows off her long legs. Her eyes are as blue as her hair and they are never fully open, giving her an elegant look, her skin is as pale as the moon.
Personality:
Often deep in thought, this Captain is quiet and always takes her orders seriously. She is often stoic, ignoring those who are meaningless to her lord and swiftly killing when needed. When spoken to she pays full attention, her response direct and to the point. Surprisingly she is also quite stubborn, unable to cave to others’ terms when her mind is made up. However, there are those times where she gazes at the horizon quietly. In battle she is ruthless and will go to any means to get to her goal.
Bio:
The soul and “love” of Evangeline Esperanza, Venus found herself roaming in darkness for well over a decade before deciding to follow Anorgos out of Kingdom Hearts. Her tentative ability gained interest from others, and feeling an attachment to the one who found her, she blindly followed him. She has since then effortlessly followed his orders without question, and over time became a feared warrior throughout the ranks. Both to her rank and her ruthlessness.
Weapons:A single blade named Valhalla, made entirely of silver. She seldom uses this.
Extras:
Theme Music: YouTube - Three Days Grace - Pain
Battle Music: YouTube - Headstrong-by trapt (lyrics are discripted)

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Sol you already know what I'm here for, and who'll be making his return, and what spot. But if i need to remind ya, Kairo, and general of Offensive squad ;D

Sepulchre

Awards
I would like to join, if I may. Just started playing KH2 yesterday again so I'm quite in the mood.

However - as some people appear to be returning from a previous RP and spots are reserved - I would like to know what is available on the Unborn side before I start writing anything. Also, as I don't really have any RP background on this site to speak of and you seem to require literacy as a must for participants, I'll provide an example post, if you like.

D

Deleted member 74488

COOL!!!! So happy you are back in roleplay Sol! Defiantly considering joining this one if I can take on another. Awesome roleplay, awesome leader and overall so far; awesome people ;D

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, this is an announcement for the Unborn positions ^^ Currently, the Defense General seems to be reserved, which I guess I should ask Sol who that is for ^-^ As of now, King Wolfe is now the General of Surveillance, and just as soon as the temp is complete, which from what I've seen shouldn't take that long, Wolfe can post it here.

King Sora, its good to hear you're bringing you know who back, and the General of Offense spot is now reserved for you ^__^

As of these announcements, all three General positions have been filled. For you Sepulchre, currently right now, three Captain like positions are available for the Unborns. These positions are similar to that of the Generals, the only difference being that Captains can only control lower Unborns, and don't possess any kind of Unique Unborn for themselves. Also of course, Captains are not as powerful as Generals, but are still very powerful compared to others. Also they can control large groups of Unborns who will listen to them.

If you have any other questions about the Unborns, feel free to ask ^__^ I'll try my best to answer them, and I don't think you have to provide an example of literacy for us ^^ It seems to me that you are quite literate just from the way you asked your questions, so if you would like say a captain, or any other kind of Unborn position, all you have to do is just write out a character based on the template, and just pm it to me to check ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back