• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

Wow i didnt think KHII was this big but it has 45% of the votes on most awaited game for March on gamefaqs.com

Just thought id throw that out there if ya'll care or not so ya'll know

D

Dexter

Trust me, I don't think we would have 26,830 members if kh2 wasnt popular?

D

Dexter

Wait, what game was the MOST anticipated for March???^^^.../=)

CidHighwind

it is the most
there is 5 choices and it has almost half the votes
and alot of fan sites have 26,000+ members

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Check all major game place websites such as IGN-- KH2 is the #1 Game for Wishlists, meaning, more people have KH2 on their wishlists than any other game. It's quite popular already, and will be even more when it actually comes out in the US ^^

Lunar Knight

American Person
I wasn't surprised when KH2 is the most anticipated game of March. I wonder if KH2 will be in the Top 10 most sold games of the year. I also wonder how fast until KH2 is in the Greatest Hits catagory.

T

Tyler Durden

the game has actually dropped to second place, and black is in first. i for one, will rather get kh2 then a game named black any day. can the dude in black beat the crap out of stuff with a big key? or merge with donald? or turn into a lion AAND use a keyblade in his mouth? no, didn't think so

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think this theory is correct for a Kingdom Hearts 2 poll. 99.99% of KHInsider members are waiting for the arrival of Kingdom Hearts 2 in their country and are fed up. The other 0.01% come to the forums to spam.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
Trust me, KH2 will be very big! Everyone has been waiting years for this game so it sould be most waited game of March! And who knows....mabey it will sell a lot more than KH1 or CoM put together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back