• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Online RPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

YES!
the whole Fight online will work the only thing that would mess it up if its on PS2
the Online experiance should be on PS3!!
create your own character and choose between 3 styles
Dark
Light
Twilight!
I don't know about Sora's role in the game though....

pokeman54

mm people could start off choosing either light or dark. light is all those goody goody overglamourized good guys like sora riku etc...and dark you could start out as an organization member...form guilds and things like that...they would definitely need to add new characters and places...a LOT of characters and places... what they should do is make characters like sora, riku, kairi, roxas, they should make them all super rare characters that are like hard to get...

they shouldn't make everybody main characters from the game, but rather people doing the regular rpg online thing in a kingdom hearts environment...but whatever they do this definitely should not be a sequel to carry on the storyline, just a side project that doesn't interfear with the actual kingdom hearts story.

as for paying, according to sony, ps3 will have free online gaming, so that solves that problem. so it won't be like final fantasy xi where you have to spend round $15 a month to play, it would be like well...free!

Girlygirl

MMORPGS or online rpgs wouldn't really work out, as you can see. But it would be interesting if the game was multiplayer or Co-op so you can play with your friends and such(I have no idea how this would work though, oh well).

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Maybe if you could have a custom character.. But.. As long as you had to make only ONE payment, maybe $50, then i'd be fine.

Br0k3n Riku

I think it would work as an Online RPG, but not an MMORPG, if anyone has heard of .hack, if they were to make it like "The World", it would be pretty cool, or they could always make it like PSO. As for all the Sora's and Riku's and all those other people, all Square has to do is make it so nothing looks like them, and also for the paying thing, not all online games charge, if they wanted to they could make it so that we create servers and play on them.

axelkicks22

i think it would be an awsome idea but that would ruin the story and the characters would be hard to do i think it would be kinda lame plus i loved kh2 and want it to stay the same to much differnt from the regualr deries woul d be weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back