• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Online RPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

Okay I totally love online RPGs and was thinking if maybe in the future they could
make a Kingdom Hearts online RPG. Yes I know its already is an RPG, but think of being able to be your favorite characters online with other people! Wow that would be SO cool.:)

What do you guys think?:cool:

ferretfrenzie

So....whats wrong with a bunch of Soras? lol Okay they can maybe have different outfits 'n colors or something....XD

Dr. Stoopid

well perhaps if players also took the form of heartless, there'd be more variety, but since online rpg's arn't capable of any real fighting action, it just wouldn't be kingdom hearts.

ferretfrenzie

Dr. Stoopid said:
well perhaps if players also took the form of heartless, there'd be more variety, but since online rpg's arn't capable of any real fighting action, it just wouldn't be kingdom hearts.

Well it doesn't have to be exactly like the real thing. Maybe a multiplayer game will be better. At least it can be where like a lot of KH fans get together and....hang out? I dunno, lol.

kthundercat

I think that the only way it would work would be one of two things; if KH3 was something like Phantasy Star, or if when a person joined an online game they would randomly be chosen to play as either Donald Sora or Goofy like in the X-men games.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
5 kings of twilight said:
It won't work. It would be like alot of Sora clones. I don't see how it would work.
That's what I was thinking too. There would be no originality. Sora's everywhere... as far as the eye can see.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah I think it would be so boring. And if its that bad it just may kill the name for KH.

BULLETPROOF

i don't like online rpg's like world of warcraft because it requires no skill if someone is a higher level than you are they will most probably win but i do like one online game called guild wars because the maximum level cap is 20 and you can start at level 20 if you want and the pvp is awesome. i have played about 6 orpg games and the only one i liked was guild wars ... WoW is boring as hell it doesnt even have any cutscenes you just read stuff off a journal thing

a kingdom hearts online action game would be cool thought ... you would be able to choose your path ( darkness,light or twilight ) and there you could customize your character and your powers would affect you look ... that way there could be a keyblade war to

Zephyrus

hate this idea. i hate the fact that online games charge. how could someone cheat kh fans out of their money

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
A KH online game would only work if you could create your own character and work with the main cast. Who knows? Maybe this 'Project Keyblade' might be an online KH game for the PS3.

R o x a s

it would be so much fun but sady it wont happen :(

it will get to complicated..

but in my theory...a nice idea would be that you are a chosen keyblader(not sora) and is the rest of the world....
but making a online rpg such as would take square enix a ton of time and recourses...but it would be sold to the max if it came out

jvsquared

:O think about it!! it could work!! it wouldnt have to be multiple soras.. it could be the numerous people in the "keyblade war" :O omfg!! Brilliant... but oh no... i'd miss the cutscenes and i doubt it'd have a worthwile soundtrack... ugh... *shudder* final fantasy xi >_<

TheOneBread

Some games have compatibility or so to say to be able to be an MMORPG. The Warcraft franchise has so many units and areas, so it was easily made into an MMORPG, Kingdom Hearts on the other hand has a lot of characters, but definately not enough for MMO standards, plus MMO's don't really have a laid down story, you kind of make it yourself, whereas Kingdom Hearts has a planned plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back