• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
Holy crud! Thats Jonny Depp! He's in KH2! OMG!

Okay, sorry, I have my moments. But wow! I never knew about this. I just wasnt expecting that. I thought Disney would only use some of there old classic movies. But the Pirates of the Carabbian is so new to the Disney family. Hmmm. Weird. Thanks for the scans!

Clon

I think I mistook "ru" with "me" so his name might be "Xarudein" I'll see if I can find a better scan....

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
"U" disappears in the romanization process nine times out of ten, especially with foreign-sounding names, and the small "i" indicates that it's "di" and not "dei". Xardin. XD

A better scan would be much appreciated.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Man, nice job tracking this one down. Credit to you. New unknown looks interesting and cpt. Jack Sparrow will surely be great to see.

soul of the king

ITS CAP'N JACK SPARROW MATE!
man, he looks even better that I would have thought
the new organization dude needs to get a sideburns cut, he looks like Mr T
I PITY THE FOO

HOOBASTANKIE

Hey, I know we've all argued over what the rating could be, but does anyone think that since Pirates is a world, and the movie happened to be PG-13, that this could possibly help up it to a T rating? Just curious..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back