• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
New2Ya said:
AWESOMENESS!!!

But guys, why did they make Jack look so CG, and not the Final Fantasy characters? I mean, they are very CG in-game (the real game) too, just like Jack isnt cartoonish... I wonder...

Maybe it has to do with level design. You can't have a CG-ish character in a cartoon setting.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Libra said:
Maybe it has to do with level design. You can't have a CG-ish character in a cartoon setting.
But then, you can have a cartoonish character in a CG-ish level? It still isn't right...

I think they didn't know they could do that or something, but it sucks big time, cuz now that I think about it, I rather see Squall and Cloud and Aerith in a more CG style...

Libra

Your Ending Theme
New2Ya said:
But then, you can have a cartoonish character in a CG-ish level? It still isn't right...

I think they didn't know they could do that or something, but it sucks big time, cuz now that I think about it, I rather see Squall and Cloud and Aerith in a more CG style...

Well, Sora and the gang are outsiders. They don't belong in that world to begin with. I guess the idea of the FF Characters in Traverse Town was that they had adapted or changed to fit the setting therefore no longer being outsiders.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
fantasygurl1227 said:
whoa this looks so cool!!!!
i think Belle and beast are have relationship issues lol
Jack sparrow looks really good....but his ghost side might scare sora and the gang a liiiiittle bit lol
Don't they always have?!

Neverfate

PH3A/2 the awsomeness that is Johnny Depp. Now, only if Sora did the fusion thing with hm. I don't think Sora can handle his awsomeness though.

ur-vile

Awards
Jack looks pretty tight. I'm still pretty curious to see how the level is designed. Is the level itself goign to reflect Jack realistic look? What about the heartless.

They should, at least, do a CG Haley Joel Osment as Sora to compliment the level, I think. I suppose a realisic duck and um... dog(???) would be rather impractical haha

New2Ya

I'm lost...
ur-vile said:
Jack looks pretty tight. I'm still pretty curious to see how the level is designed. Is the level itself goign to reflect Jack realistic look? What about the heartless.

They should, at least, do a CG Haley Joel Osment as Sora to compliment the level, I think. I suppose a realisic duck and um... dog(???) would be rather impractical haha
Dude/girl, Haley is this ugly little brat! He may have a good voice for Sora, but make him look like him?!!! PULEASE!!!

And he's too short too. He's 160 cm or something... XP

Dream Heart

wowwwwwwww O_0 Jack Sparrow and Keira Knightly (Elizabeth in PotC) look so real..............and we also got a close-up of this new Unknown. :D

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They look so weird (Referring to PotC)

The rest of the scan is cool.

I wonder what the new Unknown is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back