• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Wow, a better mage of the new unknown. Thanks for posting those! are they from that magazine? if so, was it released before, or during E3?:)

Clon

I'm not really sure, ^^'' As for the new Unknown, "Xamedein" I think it's what his name is. He is labled as the 13th.

RikuOfDarkness

Strange, soemone else from E3 confirmed the new Unkown to be named "Xavier".

But, wow, thanks for the new scans!!

Majik1387

i love it. i see that keira knightley's character is in the game as well. maybe the actor's will reprise their voices. also, maybe people who kept saying it will look wrong, out of place, or weird in the game will shut up.

RikuOfDarkness

I think someone said that Juhnny Depp is confirmed to be doing Jack Sparrow's voice.

No idea about Keira Knightly's character or Orlando Bloom's (if he's in it - which I assume he will be)

As for Auron's voice, they'll probably rehire the guy that did it in FFX again, since he's a SE character anyway. Shouldn't be too hard to track him down.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Wojo new scans. Finally something that confirms that Pirates Of The Caribbean will be in KH2. Jack Sparrow looks really nice, they made a good job making him. The new unknow is kinda scary. If you look, this is the unknow that appeard in Beauty and The Beast world? jummm maybe. Damm, i cant wait for the E3 trailer.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
dual_wielder said:
Xamedein or Xavier, who cares, he looks awesome, he has 'x' in i his name, like everyone else of the orginasation/orginization

His name is ザルデ, literally "Zarud(e)in", which I believe is properly romanized into "Xardin".

Whyyyyy are the scans so tiny? I can't read them. .____.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
sealightbreeze said:
Wow, a better mage of the new unknown. Thanks for posting those! are they from that magazine? if so, was it released before, or during E3?:)

He isn't a mage. If you look he has a spear for a weapon. I'm pretty sure he'll have elemental powers like everyone else, but he is far from a mage.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
AWESOMENESS!!!

But guys, why did they make Jack look so CG, and not the Final Fantasy characters? I mean, they are very CG in-game (the real game) too, just like Jack isnt cartoonish... I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back