• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 4 Releasing May 2017!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yen Press announced on Friday that they would be releasing the final Kingdom Hearts II manga by Shiro Amano in English. Although they provided no information about its release at the time of the announcement, the official Yen Press website lists Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 for release on May 23rd 2017!

Fans have been waiting eagerly since the Kingdom Hearts II manga series ended in Japan last year for Yen Press to complete the series in English. Now they can finally get their hands on the final volume of the series just in time for the 15th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 combines volumes 8-10 of the original Japanese release together in 416 pages and will cost $24 USD. Fans can pre-order the final volume of Kingdom Hearts II on Amazon and Barnes & Noble right now. You can read a summary of the final volume below:

Desperate to see Roxas again, Axel abandons everything--even Organization XIII and an old friend--to make his wish come true. What awaits him after he's cut all ties...? Later, determined to return to the Destiny Islands with both Riku and Kairi, Sora--with Donald and Goofy at his side--arrives at the Organization XIII stronghold in search of the kidnapped Kairi. Will he be able to find her in time to make his dream of returning to the Destiny Islands with his friends a reality? Sora's great adventure comes to a close!!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Very excited for this. Definitely ordering as soon as I can. I have all of them so far, gotta add this to the collection.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, my birthday is in May! I think I now know what I´ll get to myself as a late birthday present. :D

Can`t wait to see the scene properly where Sora climbs at the top of the clock tower in Twilight Town.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Too bad the manga won't continue, it's pretty good. Adaptations like this are usually awful, but this one managed to both follow the plot and cover the important stuff, but also add it's own twist to everything and be enjoyable even if you know what's going to happen. I only own the CoM one but it's so funny. Love it.

Kounelli

Awards
This is great! I remember when it used to be on tokyopop and became utterly disappointed when they discontinued, glad to see that Yen Press isn't going to drop the ball with this.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
May is perfect! I can get it for the US cover price at a convention here. <3

Hopefully they'll announce the other novels soon. If not, I'm very happy the manga was at least finished.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Here's hoping Volume 10 is the selected cover art for the omnibus. Though, 9 would be fine too. There's just something about Riku's shoe-horned head (that Sora is stepping on) on Vol. 8's cover that makes it rather off-putting for me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back