• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 10 releasing 8/22 + Cover Art Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I just noticed that Sora (and maybe Goofy, too?) seems to be sitting on a rock in the background, while Donald seems to be falling off of it?

Also, it looks like Kairi's trying to extend her one arm backwards in order to hold Sora's hand? I'm also going to assume that it's Mickey Kairi's holding her other hand out to. LOL.

These cute dorks! How I love them all:)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER BBS TEASER

PLS ;~;

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
So wait, Sign, do you want a BBS teaser?

(what if he drew the entire battle with Xehanort at the Keyblade Graveyard, wouldn't you shit?)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So wait, Sign, do you want a BBS teaser?

(what if he drew the entire battle with Xehanort at the Keyblade Graveyard, wouldn't you shit?)

i'm not crying these are just tears of the light

[video=youtube;U7riVArX7gY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7riVArX7gY[/video]

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
OMG. If it's BbS, I'll be so happy. There's just so much Shiro Amano could do to better that game, I think (btw, this isn't me hating on BbS, as I actually adore that game and it's probably my favorite in the series overall).

Like, just some more comedy in general, and some happy flashbacks between TVA and Eraqus (maybe) would definitely be a much welcome thing, I think. Just something to break up the depressing vibe of it all even just a little bit.

And going along with that, I'd love to imagine that Shiro Amano will be able to make it seem like Ven and Terra care a bit more about Aqua than the game itself gets across.

Also, him developing the characters more, and making Terra more sympathetic by making him seem less of an idiot (I, personally, don't think Terra was an "idiot" at all, and really admire his character arc and just where it led, though I know a lot of fans would disagree on that).

There'd just be so many possibilites with a BbS manga. Ahh! And to see Amano's art featuring things like the epic Keyblade Graveyard battle would truly be a sight to behold!:D

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I finally bought the third volume of the KH2 manga this morning, now that I know there's an end-date in the future. :p I've only bought the first book of Days; I generally load these on to pass Free Shipping req.s for other orders, which is why I haven't picked more of them up yet.

I hope they do 3D next. If KH2 took this long, I'd hate to think how long BbS would take. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back