• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Formation Arts -Vol.2-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Man those are really nice. I probably would get Twilight Thorn and Axel. Guess they won't be coming overseas?

They will...all of the other Formation Arts have come overseas. HOWEVER, not all of them come across seas, only select ones. For overseas they take out some of the Formation Arts. They took out:

Volume 1: Maleficent, Hades, Heartless bunch
Volume 2: Ansem, Oogie Boogie, Jafar
Volume 3: Ursula, Axel, Pete
Volume 4: Namine
Volume 5: ???

Solus94

Does anyone know how to buy these? If only the stupid NA store hadn't stopped doing KH.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone know how to buy these? If only the stupid NA store hadn't stopped doing KH.

1. Have ¥ 6,000 (roughly $76 USD)
2. Make an account at Square Enix's online shop
3. Wait until Formation Arts are available sometime in 2012.
4. Proceed through ordering process like every other site.
5. More waiting for shipping.
6. Figurines get!

Solus94

Obviously. But I'm not good enough at Japanese to navigate the site and I'm not sure how to translate my USD to Yen.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Obviously. But I'm not good enough at Japanese to navigate the site and I'm not sure how to translate my USD to Yen.

Do you not want to click random buttons to see what happens/use Google Translate and spend roughly 5 seconds to find an online currency converter? :\

kupo1121

Awards

I e-mailed the SE shop about having no KH tab anymore and I asked if they were ever going to sell KH merchandise again. They responded to me awhile back and said the reason they no longer had a KH section on their site was because there was no new KH merchandise released, so why have a section that would remain empty for months to come? These are the first new pieces of KH merchandise since then so they may just put the section back up when they announce them overseas.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Square Enix charge shipping too, so not really XD It'll still be about $10 cheaper, depending on which shipping you go for.

kupo1121

Awards
I am assuming the store is legit? :D What does it mean when it says 1 Box 6 pcs? There's only 5 figures? I want to get them all >.<

They might say 6 pcs. because all of the other sets have had 6 pcs. (minus Vol. 4) However, I can't say if that site is legit or not, but I assume it would be. I've heard of HobbyLink before, but I've never ordered from there. I always get my KH products online from SE, Play-Asia, Ebay (not Hong Kong), Amazon (not Hong Kong), or ToysNJoys. The only thing that I wonder is when it says "No Assembly Required." It is taking the assumption that SE will release all 5 together in one box pieced together already (for Vol. 4, they only released 4 in a boxset, Namine was always separated).

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I can get the Roxas one for $37 from America. Yay for Easter presents

flurryflames

One figure for $37? That is an extremely bad deal...I'm not sure if that is the deal, but if that is, I would avoid it and get more figures for an equal price to save money ;D

How is that a bad deal? Not everyone wants the whole collection. Maybe they want a few characters.

I want to know why they are that expensive. The ones before never cost that much before.

kupo1121

Awards
How is that a bad deal? Not everyone wants the whole collection. Maybe they want a few characters.

I want to know why they are that expensive. The ones before never cost that much before.

You can get it if you want, but I have bought many of them alone and the most I paid for any one of them was around $25 for one, and that was because Namine was an Asia-exclusive. Regardless if you don't want the whole collection, $37 is still a lot to pay for one of those figures. If you have cash to burn and you don't know what else to spend it on, sure go spend it on one figure. However, one Formation Arts figure for close to $40 is a bad deal. The Play Arts figures alone used to be retailed at $40 and the Play Arts are much bigger, movable, and don't require you to set them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back