• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Wow this date brings back memories about how I got hyped for KHII but it wasn't as good as I expected. Ah well the sequels made by square- usulally suck. I hope this doesn't suck or i'll never play a kh game spinoff.

Little_Red

betch.
well that's good, i wonder why most of the games come out in march? that's my 2 cents anyways....

keyknightmaster1

i'd play kh2fm+ over again for sure but what kinds of new stuff is in the game

i've heard about the extended secret ending (where we get to see one of the Keyknights partially and/or completely uncovered)

and CoM

can someone fill me in on the rest that they heard

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Yay countdown. 2 months till KHII:FM+ in Japan. Whippee. It's gonna be english but with japanese letters in the menus and subtitles.

V

VexenFan

Ok so let me get this strait! The release date of March 29th is for JAPAN! I've been told it's America...this SUCKS! Maybe we can get a petition together and email it to Square Enix...i don't know, just an idea...

Stilianos

I am not sure that kingdom hearts II final mix + will even come out in America, i mean the last final mix didn't come out in America, people had to import it from Japan.

But don't worry kingdom hearts II final mix plus will be in full English voice casting and so will re-chain of memories with Japanese's subtitles. ( You should be jumping around if u didn't know this) Don't believe me?

Come to this site for full details and about both games and how to pre-import!

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-8-49-en-15-kingdom+hearts+2+final+mix-70-1smf.html

EDIT: Sorry re-chain of memories is in Japanese voice casting :(

DarkKeira16

Well EGM Magazine(im not saying im trustin their word.But i believe they said that it most likely will not be coming to the U.S.) But i mean,im not gonna believe it until Square Enix says it from their own mouths.

Stilianos

It is a possibility that re-chain of memories will come out in America, the reason that final mix came out was because japan got angry that the US version of kingdom hearts had extra features (such as the sephiroth fight) to make it up to them they made final mix so that it would have those features plus more.

But now both kingdom hearts II eng & jap were the same, nothing different other than the languages. But now there is no reason to make another final mix if the games were the same (even though we all want it). But now if re-com is in full jap then there is a possibilty they would realease re-com and only re-com in eng in America and the world. If they dont, another fight will happen between square and the the non jap fans this will result in a final final mix and it will just go on from there.

S

shad0wlusterx

Another idea. They make final mix and release it in JP. Then they release it in America. They make them both for PS3 and give you the ability to add updates to them.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
But don't worry kingdom hearts II final mix plus will be in full English voice casting and so will re-chain of memories with Japanese's subtitles. ( You should be jumping around if u didn't know this) Don't believe me?

Lol now who's the noob?

Re:Chain of Memories will feature Japanese voice acting, KH2 Final Mix however, will feature English. People, like Xaldin, who have watched the trailers can also confirm this. Re:Chain of Memories is in complete Japanese.

T

the loose moose

Lol now who's the noob?

Re:Chain of Memories will feature Japanese voice acting, KH2 Final Mix however, will feature English. People, like Xaldin, who have watched the trailers can also confirm this. Re:Chain of Memories is in complete Japanese.

whats with your noob/superiority complex
just because youve been a nerd longer than the rest of us doesnt mean you can shoot us down like that

lawlzzjkjkjkjkjkljkjkjkolklkjllol
just joking
calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back