• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
SE would not make much money here.
1.) Only the hardcore fans are willing to buy it again.
2.) Most people wouldn't see the logic in buying a $70 FM over the $30 KH2 regular version
3.) New consumers would be confused on which version to buy
4.) Final Mixes frustrate consumers, into thinking that they've been scammed from a game that should have included it in the beginning.

They could convince people to buy it if Square Enix made it absolutely clear what was going to be in the package. And Square Enix has two big bullet points to entice people. Those are that they are including a fully 3-D re-make of Chain of Memories, and, for those that thought the original Kingdom Hearts 2 was too easy, this version can be much harder. Pretty much the reverse of Devil May Cry 3 in which the original was considered too hard and Capcom convinced people to buy the special edition because it was easier.

TepidShark

Awards
Why wouldnt they let it out for the U.S they would make more money wouldnt they?

Somebody was saying that 10,000 people would buy it if it came to the US. Then Dogenzaka was saying that is not enough profit which is funny cause he was saying that he thought the game would cost $70. So if 10,000 people at $70 that is $700,000 Square Enix makes. Not bad not amazing but not half bad either.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
lol. I hope you are.(I'm half joking here)
That'd be a, not great...intresting, yeah, intesting honor. For all of our sakes, I hope you are the first in alabama to get KHII:FM+

TepidShark

Awards
On possiblity is that we have not heard a decision regarding a US release is that maybe Square Enix wanted to finish the game, put the game out in Japan, and then make a decision on a US release.

Riku of Darkness

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!

And in my magazine and all the websites it says it will come to the U.S in the fall...but you guys is right..its gonna take years...NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:cursing: :cry:

RoXaS .17

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I honestly don't think it's going come out here in the U.S. Just get excited for the new next gen KH project.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^That's for Japan isn't it. U.S ain't getting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back