• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Speaking and Listening is the easy part O.O

Reading is what kills you.

KH:FM+ must come to America, because To remake a whole game on to a different system and not make it global would not be a smart move for Square.

Of course I was refering to Re:CoM.

I'm expecting a similar wait time (between JPN release and AMR release) as there was for KH2. A few months. I'd expect an August/September 28th release.

The reasons for this are that The Re:Com remake will be the longest wait, because the voicing/additions to KH2 will not take even a fifth of the time to do ALL the voiceovers for Re:Com. It's a brand new game, they didn't make it with voices the first time so it will take a while, unless they do voiceovers in english and release it in JPN with Japanese subtitles. That would make our wait considerably shorter, for maybe even a July Release.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
LOL

what, a year after ours? xD

how long are release dates usually for other areas. like if we have japan's release date how long would it take for it to come in america(assuming it will come). a year?

Probably 3 months. That's how long it took for KH2.
Of course, the majority of the Voice Acting is already done as well as scenes being translated, so maybe less than that =3

japaneese is one of the hardest Lan. is speak and understand.

No it's not. It has one of the easiest grammar systems in all languages =/

The hard stuff is the writing system *cough*KANJI*cough*

Last edited:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Yeah, cause they don't need to translate an entire game. Only several cutscenes.
And Re: CoM won't be too difficult either, cause in Nomura's interview he stated that ONLY Castle Oblivion would have VAing. The Disney worlds WON'T!!! =PPP

TepidShark

Awards
Yeah, cause they don't need to translate an entire game. Only several cutscenes.
And Re: CoM won't be too difficult either, cause in Nomura's interview he stated that ONLY Castle Oblivion would have VAing. The Disney worlds WON'T!!! =PPP

And it wouldn't be the worst thing if all they could do would be to keep the Japanese voiceovers for Re: CoM(Not for KH2FM+, that would be stupid) but put English subtitles and text. Because he said he wanted to have North Americans to experince the Japanese voice cast and this might be his chance since getting a North American voice cast for Re: CoM might be a little tricky.

Codina

Ok don't attack me if I'm wrong, but don't they use the English language and just add Japanese subtitles making the time for them to translate alot faster.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It doesn't really matter to me when it comes out in the U.S. because I'll probably just get it in Japanese cause to me the Japanese version is harder & the voices sound much cooler....the buttons and controls are alittle difficult getting used to but after a while it's fine....

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
No one knows the date or even if the game is comming to the US...next time look at the main site for info before you post, ok?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey, compared to other people on this forum that could've flamed you waaay worse, I'm nice. And I was just giving you advice, next time take it in a nicer tone(yet again more advide).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back