• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II FM Plat troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKey63

Hello all! I am entirely new to this community, but since this game has been such a big part of my life I figured this may be the best place to ask my questions. Forgive me if this isn't the correct place for this and I can post it elsewhere.

I wanted to ask about some of the tips and tricks for Platinuming KHIIFM on PS4. I know that there are trophy differences between Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 1.5+2.5, and was curious if it was at all beneficial to do two separate runs through the game. One on beginner to get all of Jiminy's journal entries, and then a second run on Critical to get everything else. Is that even possible? or do I need to do the run on standard or higher to make sure I get all the achievements? All the platinum trophy guides I keep finding are from 2.5, but not 1.5+2.5 and just want to ensure there isn't a significant difference between the two. Thanks again!

~Key

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello all! I am entirely new to this community, but since this game has been such a big part of my life I figured this may be the best place to ask my questions. Forgive me if this isn't the correct place for this and I can post it elsewhere.

I wanted to ask about some of the tips and tricks for Platinuming KHIIFM on PS4. I know that there are trophy differences between Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 1.5+2.5, and was curious if it was at all beneficial to do two separate runs through the game. One on beginner to get all of Jiminy's journal entries, and then a second run on Critical to get everything else. Is that even possible? or do I need to do the run on standard or higher to make sure I get all the achievements? All the platinum trophy guides I keep finding are from 2.5, but not 1.5+2.5 and just want to ensure there isn't a significant difference between the two. Thanks again!

~Key

You don't need to do two runs. The difficulty trophies stack if you play in Critical mode, but it really depends on how comfortable you are with trying to do a 100% Critical run. If that isn't a problem for you, then you only need to do the single playthrough.

KingdomKey63

You don't need to do two runs. The difficulty trophies stack if you play in Critical mode, but it really depends on how comfortable you are with trying to do a 100% Critical run. If that isn't a problem for you, then you only need to do the single playthrough.
Okay awesome thanks! I genuinely wonder though if (since I don't mind running two playthroughs) does running beginner first to do the brunt of the grinding, will that prevent me from getting anything? I know it says when selecting difficulty that running beginner may prevent certain things, but I feel like it may be easier in the long run since I don't wanna fight all the data battles on crit level. Is that at all doable?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay awesome thanks! I genuinely wonder though if (since I don't mind running two playthroughs) does running beginner first to do the brunt of the grinding, will that prevent me from getting anything? I know it says when selecting difficulty that running beginner may prevent certain things, but I feel like it may be easier in the long run since I don't wanna fight all the data battles on crit level. Is that at all doable?

You won’t be able to unlock the secret endings in Beginner.

If you play through Critical after a Beginner mode playthrough, then you’ll be able to get them both by finishing the game and getting the gold crown from the XIII Mushrooms.

Back