• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't mean that!!!! PrincessoftheKey, I mean it doesnt work. Obviously it's unclickable!!! xD And it still comes up as 'Network Error' =(

BTW: I love your determination PotK! ^^

hehe I'm such a ditz...XD I dunno what's going on with the link, 'cause it works fine over here, sorry. Uhm, um...try the one in my sig? And thanks! ^_^

And of COURSE the Final Mix one didn't work. America ALREADY HAD extra stuff, so of course a petition asking for another KH with even more extra content wouldn't be approved (wouldn't be fair to Japan). However, Square has no excuse this time: Both games have the same content. And as for the CoM remake, the rest of us deserve that game just as much. We helped create the fandom that is Kingdom Hearts too!

And how will it get to SE and Nomura? We're writing letters, guys. Hundreds (actually, I don't know the official number XD) of people are calling them up on the phone, writing them e-mails, and writing them physical letters.

If that stupid link worked, you'd see that...-hits link-

And no, there's a good chance they won't care. But if they won't localize it, then all we ask otherwise is that they send it to all of us, and we'll play it with the Japanese voices with subtitles. In my opinion, though, why admit defeat before putting up a fight?

Wait...I think I already said that...Darn, gotta get some better "PEP-TALK-LETS-DO-THIS-IN-COMMAND-ENCOURAGING" phrases =P

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
hehe I'm such a ditz...XD I dunno what's going on with the link, 'cause it works fine over here, sorry. Uhm, um...try the one in my sig? And thanks! ^_^

And of COURSE the Final Mix one didn't work. America ALREADY HAD extra stuff, so of course a petition asking for another KH with even more extra content wouldn't be approved (wouldn't be fair to Japan). However, Square has no excuse this time: Both games have the same content. And as for the CoM remake, the rest of us deserve that game just as much. We helped create the fandom that is Kingdom Hearts too!

And how will it get to SE and Nomura? We're writing letters, guys. Hundreds (actually, I don't know the official number XD) of people are calling them up on the phone, writing them e-mails, and writing them physical letters.

If that stupid link worked, you'd see that...-hits link-

And no, there's a good chance they won't care. But if they won't localize it, then all we ask otherwise is that they send it to all of us, and we'll play it with the Japanese voices with subtitles. In my opinion, though, why admit defeat before putting up a fight?

Wait...I think I already said that...Darn, gotta get some better "PEP-TALK-LETS-DO-THIS-IN-COMMAND-ENCOURAGING" phrases =P
Yeah, I guess we'd might as well give it a try.!! You never know, Nomura might've woken up on the right side of his mother the morning he gets the messages xD
Assuming the link in your sig is a replica of the one you posted, then another big oopsie for you =P it doesnt work!!

It could just be a glitchy with the site itself...hmm. Or those temporary kinda things.

onyxrhapsody87

As much of a hopeless cause everyone's saying this is... I guess I'll sign... Still I think the chances are much better for us this time since our version of KH2 didn't have anything added AND the fact that most people who played KH1 really did want FM... It's all a matter of whether or not the heads of Square enix have hearts... (or a sense of humor...)

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
As much of a hopeless cause everyone's saying this is... I guess I'll sign... Still I think the chances are much better for us this time since our version of KH2 didn't have anything added AND the fact that most people who played KH1 really did want FM... It's all a matter of whether or not the heads of Square enix have hearts... (or a sense of humor...)

No, their all Heartless, that's where they got the idea.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wahh! The link is evil. It doesn't like me <.<

Agh, hold on. I'll copy the entire page onto a Freewebs page. Will edit this post when done (should take about 5-10 minutes).

EDIT: http://www.freewebs.com/xdigitallovex/articles.htm
Here you go! A replica of the page. Has all the info on it, tell me if any links don't work, and there you go!

NOTE: I am not the leader of this campaign, so don't mistake me for Jennifer Rezny ^_^ If anyone has any news, she'd be the girl to e-mail!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back