• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix: Level Grinding Spots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlockedMemories

Hey, I just ordered KH2: FM, and naturally, I'm really excited. When I play this one, I plan on getting to level 99, so I was wondering if you guys had any leveling spots/methods that you could share.

Also, are some parts of the game difficult to understand due to the Japanese? The only part I really think I'm going to have trouble with is when I set my skills and abilities, but I have a translation guide for that. It'll just take longer than normal.

Gram

Banned
Awards
my grinding spot was TWTNW.
i would start at the 1st save point and work my way up to the alter of naught and repeat.
for drives i did the same with valor.
as for wisdom i stayed at the 1st save point so i could get to a save point when the drive was low. (cause if you leave the world while in a form you drive guage refills)

my master form spot was the cave in land of dragons.
my final form spot was the mansion in twilight town, cause of the save point in namines room.
as for the limit form i leveled whereever since its leveled as you do limits.

as for the guide i use this one: GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + (PS2) Translation Guide by starrk

EDIT: i also used this guide for the org. mushrooms
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/935702/48184

UnlockedMemories

Thanks you two. :)

Also, do you guys have a synthesis guide of some sort? I'm afraid leveling the synthesis level to get Ultimate Weapon will be hard without one, since I never did it before. Also, I don't know Japanese still. :p

javs

Or you could take the easy route and do cast magnet at the top of pride rock, leave a screen, and repeat. You can get to level 99 in about 2 hours.

AlbertJ

Awards
you are correct. there is only one of them at the top of pride rock in kh2fm. i was quite disappointed when i found that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back