• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ Information Compilation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bladed asassin

just tell me this ..anyone... is the next kh gunna be in the past or the present... i have no idea cuz in the cut scense with vexion and xigbar.. xigbar makes it seem like the war happened in the past but also makes it sound like one had come and xemnas is waiting for the awaking of something... { reminds of the end of khfm2} and also you see mickey at the end of it as well... now correct me if im wrong but didn't mickey obtain his keyblade around the time when sora obain his... so doesn't that mean it will be in the present or future ..??
just could someone tell me some of this cuz that would be a big help to me and maybe others as well

kenji21

i think its the past and nomura stated that it was in the past............ if i am wrong correct me

I cant renember he ever said something like that. If its gonna be in the past it cant be that much, because Nomura stated quite clearly that Sora is involved ..

Xayn

Nomura said it took place in both the past and future, right?

And he just recently said that MOST of the characters in the secret movie don't have any relation to existing characters. Which means one or two could...

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i think what Nomura meant was that it took place in the past but i t has great affect on the future. which means i think somehow the knights be reencarnated. either someone begin a descendant of the nights *cough Sora, Riku, Kairi cough* or the knights themselves somehow coming back to life OR out of hiding. which mean U.E.M and the D.S. might some how be reencarnated or come back to life.i know u all probably think this is crazy but i think it is a good theory:thumbsup:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
yea i know. but would be really weird would be if it was Sora's and Riku's kids. and Kairi was the mom of Sora's but NAmine some how was the mother of Riku's kids wich would mean that Riku's kid's are Kairi's kids too. now thats a plot twist. but of course i kid

Keyblade_King

The dang Japanese just want everything to themselves. But they also are selfish and crule you saw what happened to the third knight. And if no one did he was flash frozen but not fully frozen. Nomura wouldn't be that cruel. Or would he >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_< <_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back