• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
Q: How many health bars does Sephiroth have in KH2FM.

His health appears to be the same even in Critical Mode, though he probably delivers more of a punch in that mode. And the answer to your other question the name I keep coming across for the keyblade gotten for beating Roxas: Two Acrossing, and for beating the Mushroom XIII side quest: Winner's Proof.

D

Deleted member 36435

The Roxas Keyblade is called Fateful Encounter not Two Crossing I thought...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea, I have been dying to know this:

What button do you use to use dodge roll in regular form?
I mean, square's already taken!

(I can't exactly figure this out by watching a video :D)

TepidShark

Awards
Yea, I have been dying to know this:

What button do you use to use dodge roll in regular form?
I mean, square's already taken!

(I can't exactly figure this out by watching a video :D)

I thought I saw a video some where of Sora doing Dodge Roll in his regular KH2 outfit. I know you can level up the limit form. You do that I believe by using the limit version abilites granted in limit form.

Also, I have a question of my own. In one interview Nomura gave, he said that he deleted all unessesary data to make room for the new stuff. Does this translate into anything major that was taken out of the Final Mix version? And if so, What was taken out?

~paro

whoa~! its about to be fall like 5 more weeks? wouldnt they announced it? man but if its true....then i wasted my money on the jap ver...-.-

nir085

Great guide, but one thing in particular caught my attention:
NOTE: Playstation 3s are only region free with PS3 games. PS2 games still only work with their corresponding region. Meaning, if you have a NA PS3, it won't play this.
PS3 is region free?

So this means that KH3/spin-off title Final/Ultimate Mix will be playable for the North American PS3 without any swap magic stuff? That's great news if true

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
well from 1up.com its coming to the usa in 01/01/2008 ACCORDING to the site 1up.com.. and the news is from kh2.co.uk

Lies. The site is just taking a guess because it can(1UP). But SE has said nothing regarding the possibility of a release.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
What would be funny if more American players import the game than the directed Japanese gamers.
That would stick it to Square and show them that they should offer directors cuts in America too.

oh and I have a question. I'm planning to buy Swap Magic, KH2:FM+ and all that good stuff but my question is this, does the game have Japanese voices and English subtitles or English voices and Japanese subtitles or what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back