• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Event in Newyork Toystore Fair 2006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
In New York a toystore event took place, where many figurines and future release of figurines were to be shown, suprisingly, Kingdom Hearts II figurines were shown to be in future release play arts, these characters included people like KHII Sora, KHII Kairi, Roxas, Axel and more. Although there are only render cut out pictures of them, these are to be put on sale sometime during the summer, price unkown.

New York Toystore Fair 2006 (Kingdom Hearts II)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Ha, I love how they accidentially mixed up Axel and Roxas' namecards in front of the cardboard cutouts. xD Wow. Guess there's no diehard KH fans working there...

Anyway, great find.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I want the Kairi and Sora ones. Where would you get them though? a comic book shop, maybe? No one around where I lives would carry those in a toy store. The only toy store that is by me, is Toys 'R' Us. :p

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
do any of u have the kh figures? the ones that came in 2 packs, man, u cant get them were i live, so i bought riku and captain hook for soooooooo much money, but still dont regret it, i just wish i had more, i dont play with them,but they look cool,axel and bhk will be aswsome, i so want them

UnknownEnigma

uhh those cardboard cutouts whatever theyre going to look exactly<<<< like that or like hes gonna have the keyblade or something?? or like just showing what theyr gonna wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back