• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS II Earphone Jack Accessories!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The flow of merchandise news continues onward, with some nifty KINGDOM HEARTS II earphone jacks! Based after Sora's memorable crown and Roxas's signature X, these silver, jewel-studded jacks are sure to catch anyone's eye. Call your friends, Keyblade wielder-style!

No further details regarding these earphone jacks have been revealed at this moment, but we'll keep you updated!

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm not much for just showy stuff like this, but wow those look cool. I'd probably buy one if they ended up being around 5-10$.

BagelBreath

Awards
Cool, but I won't be getting one. I like having my headphone jack free for my headphones.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like these a lot. They are sleek and I'd probably buy them if they are reasonably priced around $10. Now, if I'd use them...I'd probably need a new iPhone case before I could.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
are they for iphone 4s? or just 5
by the way is it possible to post on mobile

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Out of curiosity, those photos look like they are from the SE official merchandise store, were they from the Jap or NA site? I have a strong feeling if these are released in Japan, they won't be release anywhere else. I'm not sure how I feel about them, but if I did get them depending on the price, I'd probably never use them -__-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Out of curiosity, those photos look like they are from the SE official merchandise store, were they from the Jap or NA site? I have a strong feeling if these are released in Japan, they won't be release anywhere else. I'm not sure how I feel about them, but if I did get them depending on the price, I'd probably never use them -__-

If you clicked the source link, you'd see they are from Hidemi's English FB page for English SE product news.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Cool. Not sure if I would buy, and actually use them, bu still cool.

Also is it me or is SE really taking great interest in the Iphone? (Not that that's bad)

guybrushgurl

Are these only for iphones or can they be used with other phones or other things with earphone jacks?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Are these only for iphones or can they be used with other phones or other things with earphone jacks?

He didn't specify so I would assume they'll work with everything with an earphone jack.

kupo1121

Awards
If you clicked the source link, you'd see they are from Hidemi's English FB page for English SE product news.

Sorry about that, I actually did click on it but it wouldn't let me see it without logging in :( If this is from SE NA, I'm definitely getting them ^_^

Although knowing Apple, they will soon change the headphone jacks on their products and make buy either Apple licensed earphones, or adapters for old ones

Haha, if that were the case, I'll buy the adapter just to use this jack lol, the crown looks stunning! However, I'm curious as to the reason why they both need to have the 2 diamond pieces on them?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I love them~ I just hope they're not really expensive like that puzzle was.

birthbysleep86

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm so glad I bought a new iphone!! I love Roxas but the crown is more memorable than Roxas's X. I will prob still buy both though. I use my phone to play music in my car so I will prob end up losing it. lol:mad:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Pretty sure they're not going to make them exclusive for any particular model of anything.

kupo1121

Awards
To make them more expensive to buy. Duh xD

Now I'm scared for how much they'll be <___> Any guesses? I know people were saying $10 here, but I doubt they'll be that cheap ($20 for both then). I'm thinking they might be $20 a piece or more. The stones don't even look nice so that's saddening :(

Pretty sure they're not going to make them exclusive for any particular model of anything.

I thought earphone jacks were just earphone jacks lol I didn't know there were different types of earphone ports or anything o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back