• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS II Dusk Plushie On Sale September 27!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If you are a big plushie collector or just think Square Enix makes fantastic products, you'll want to check out the new KINGDOM HEARTS plush coming out this September! Back in November 2012, Nomura revealed designs for a new KINGDOM HEARTS plush line for the hit series, Meow Wow being the first to release and the Shadow Heartless being the second. The third one to join the line is the Dusk Nobody from KINGDOM HEARTS II!

The Dusk plushie will be released September 27th 2013 in Japan for 3800 Yen ($38.70 USD)!

Don't forget to follow KHInsider on FacebookTwitterTumblr, and Google+ for all Kingdom Hearts news, including Kingdom Hearts 3!

Source: aibo_ac7 via Twitter, Square Enix e-Store, Amazon

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That is so adorable!
My sister saw it and thought it was a jumpsuit/onesie xD
I really want it (good job, plush makers)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I love its little stubby legs! >w< I need this to go along with my Shadow and Meow Wow plushies!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That is so adorable!
My sister saw it and thought it was a jumpsuit/onesie xD
I really want it (good job, plush makers)

DON'T TUG AT MY HEART STRINGS LIKE THAT! Gah! That would be such an amazing onesie.

Well, I'm setting aside $40 for this plush now since it is officially ADORABLE! Now I just want to see the Flood and we'll have all the 4 basic enemy types (well technically Meow Wow was a DE not a Nightmare but still).

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yes. It'd be an amazing onesie.

Until you have to explain to everyone what the diddly you're wearing.

But yeah I so want this plushie!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I have never wanted a plushie more.

September will be a good month.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I missed out on the Shadow Heartless and I wasn't fond of the Meow Wow (or Dream Eaters at all really. Sorry Nomura >.<)

BUT THIS. Oh man. This I might just have to get.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I CANNOT

THIS IS SO CUTE ;A;

Mandabear

Awwwuh... It's so, so perfect and adorable. Why does it have to be so expensive? >:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It comes out three days after my birthday. ;~; Birthday present for me. <3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Oh my gosh, how freaking adorable. I just want to pinch it to death. I wasn't expecting this cute level from the sketches...

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Never before have I ever thought a Dusk--or Nobody, in general--was so cute. Gah! I need this in my life! It'll go wonderfully next to my Shadow, Red Nocturne, and paopu fruit plushies (and someday I will get the Meow Wow one, too). And when they come out with the Floods eventually, I'll be even happier still. This is too awesome. And OMG, can you actually zip and unzip its mouth?! Amazing! Best plushie ever! I wonder if they also might somehow make the Bugs from Coded...probably not.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Never before have I ever thought a Dusk--or Nobody, in general--was so cute. Gah! I need this in my life! It'll go wonderfully next to my Shadow, Red Nocturne, and paopu fruit plushies (and someday I will get the Meow Wow one, too). And when they come out with the Floods eventually, I'll be even happier still. This is too awesome. And OMG, can you actually zip and unzip its mouth?! Amazing! Best plushie ever! I wonder if they also might somehow make the Bugs from Coded...probably not.

Unfortunately it's actually not a working zipper. It's just a little plastic pull tab dangling on the side.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahhh what a surprise lol. I like the zipper coming from the side of the mouth.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Best nobody ever! x'D It's even more adorable than the heartless plushies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Unfortunately it's actually not a working zipper. It's just a little plastic pull tab dangling on the side.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

That was going to be my favorite thing about owning it! Zipping and unzipping the mouth and whatnot.

It's lucky its still cute...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yes. It'd be an amazing onesie.

Until you have to explain to everyone what the diddly you're wearing.

You don't explain it, you just walk around not giving a crap and when someone looks at you funny be like "YOU WISH YOU HAD THIS ONESIE!!! GOOD DAY!" and keep strutting your stuff lol

I missed out on the Shadow Heartless and I wasn't fond of the Meow Wow (or Dream Eaters at all really. Sorry Nomura >.<)

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think the Heartless plushie is too hard to find nowadays, you can check Ebay ^_^

I actually never considered the idea that it could be a real zipper but if it was...my day would have been made. My day still pretty much is though so I'me fine either way haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back