• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II better be worth it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy92551

I can't believe their doing this!!! They always do this to great games and by the time they actually release it, the hype has cooled off and its not as great.

EXAMPLE:Half-life 2

I just hope its tight as hell if they're makin us wait this damn long!!!!!

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Re: It better be frickin worth it!

Haha, seriously. I was excited about KH2, but now I don't really care. Of course I'll be excited again once everyone's played it and is talking about it. I hate cliff hangers...

E

ElfSenshi

When Japan gets it, argh, thats going to be awful. There'll be spoilers all over this site. It'll be so tempting to look and it'll be like that for the 3-8 months we have to wait.

Keyblade88

Elf, that's my worst nightmare...

Even if KH2 did turn out to be mediocre(god forbid) it's still KH2, and I'm still going to like it...because it's KH2...

WaldoJnr

elf is so right... they did that to KH: CoM and all the hard core KH fan like really HARD core that get it from japan talk about it or the ppl that know english in japan talk about it i'm like shut up... there is way to many spoilers... so i'm just not going to come on this site when it get release in japan til i've near finished it or have finished it

Keyblade88

I think I'm going to avoid KH2 forums until I finish the game myself...I think that should work.

Edit- yea...pretty much what you said...>_>

Last edited:
K

Key_Blade_weilder

hey when /I waited for jak3 I could deal with it and I am weak at that stuff although I bought the demo but we all can get through this to gether

U

UKNOWN BHK

this topic is sorta like my topis"DOES IT PISS U OFF" but ya iam glad its taking them long cuz i want a really good long game"i beat KH1 in 31 hours and i bet Meatl Gear Solid 3 in 10 hours and the only good things in that game was the little clips.............so id rather wait long to have a good game................but when it gets released in Jappane and ppl spoil it....ill get pissed .......ill try no look but if i do ill just give my self a viruse and i wont be able to go on this site..LOL...joking i wont go on this site.....ill only go if iam really or badly stuck somewere and see if thiers gonna be a walkthrought........this site should make a system that when spoilers spoil something the system deletes it or they should make a catogory only about spoiling the game and stuff...........(i dont know if wot iwrote makes even sence but...ya)

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy

Well I am hoping For A world wide realeas. XD
That would explain the wait anyway, Cuz they needed to work on the japanese and other vresions before they could release it, does it make ny sense ?

Well I'm hoping it is a world wide release, Since I live in holland and We get the most games Last, KH:CoM is'nt even out here for cryin out loud !!. :'(

I want to play KH:CoM !!!

D

Dragon Zaita

I really hope that KH: CoM wasn't meant to be a real game, it didn't look that good. If it were me, i'd play KH and KH:Com just to pass the time. >_<

But it's square-enix, it'll come out, and no matter what, we'll probably like it. And actually, they probably haven't spent the two years making it, maybe testing it, but not making it. Since they had to make CoM first. Now all we do is wait...

SniperDoodle

NH, USA or somewhere in the middle of Boring-field
Website
www.fanfiction.net

SniperDoodle's Prediction: Either way, people are going to be disappointed with KH2 one way or another, even if the game is nearly perfect.

Seriously, I just KNOW there's going to be an aspect I'm disappointed with. It always happens to me whenever I've waited a really long time for a game. Or other people!

EX: People on the Jak 3 boards at GameFaqs complained about the ending of Jak 3.
Another EX: The Sims 2 and the fact it lacks furnishings (in my opinion) for your Sims.
Another Another EX: A lot of people were disappointed with the second Matrix Movie.

I rest my case.

Ba-lue

SniperDoodle said:
SniperDoodle's Prediction: Either way, people are going to be disappointed with KH2 one way or another, even if the game is nearly perfect.

Seriously, I just KNOW there's going to be an aspect I'm disappointed with. It always happens to me whenever I've waited a really long time for a game. Or other people!

EX: People on the Jak 3 boards at GameFaqs complained about the ending of Jak 3.
Another EX: The Sims 2 and the fact it lacks furnishings (in my opinion) for your Sims.
Another Another EX: A lot of people were disappointed with the second Matrix Movie.

I rest my case.
What happend at the end of Jak3?

riku7244

well i think after playing kHcom,KH2 well be awsome i mean they left you wonderong so meany things i think KH2 will be worth the wait.

R

riku55

Dragon Zaita said:
I really hope that KH: CoM wasn't meant to be a real game, it didn't look that good. If it were me, i'd play KH and KH:Com just to pass the time. >_<

But it's square-enix, it'll come out, and no matter what, we'll probably like it. And actually, they probably haven't spent the two years making it, maybe testing it, but not making it. Since they had to make CoM first. Now all we do is wait...

play kh com before you critisize it , it is a wonderful game, so buy it!

SniperDoodle

NH, USA or somewhere in the middle of Boring-field
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Ba-lue said:
What happend at the end of Jak3?

I can't tell you that! That's a SPOILER! -_-; I can tell you what sorts of things people complained about though...They just didn't like the way the story ended because they thought it felt unfinished.

this better be worth it with all the crap Nomura is putting us thorugh

Amen to that! But trust me though, it was probably worse for the Half Life 2 and Gran Turismo 4 fans that it is for us!

Haha, seriously. I was excited about KH2, but now I don't really care. Of course I'll be excited again once everyone's played it and is talking about it.

Yeah, same here. In the meantime, I'll be playing other games...and waiting for FFXII! ^^;

lostboy92551

this got damn game needs to come out already while im still in high school! I cant believe im gonna be 18 years old and im complaining about a game with disney characters in it!! My girlfriend thinks its like crack and hates me for complaining. Im gonna be in college when this crap comes out!!! WHY SQUARE?! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark_StarX

its not squares fault....its Square-Enix and Disney's fault.They like to torture us like what they'er doing with...uhh....Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children.Disney is no part of this project though.But still,I knew about Advent Children a year or to after FF7 came out in america.(I beat it in two years and that's when I found out about the movie.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back