• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: If You Were Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzaku no Kai

I think it's from Avenue Q. They are a performing group that uses puppets, which may be why these voices sound familiar.

Suzaku no Kai

Its quite odd why someone should say I should get banned or call me a n00b considering this person captitalizes every first letter of a word, and when this person only has 29 Posts.

axelkicks22

stop with all the riku and sora bein gay stuff it gets old with all the pictures drawn about it just stop it we all know it is gonna be sora and kairi

Suzaku no Kai

I never said it was all about Sora and Riku. This song is IF you were gay, and there is nothing in this video or the song about the two getting together. From my understanding, it was just Riku singing to Sora saying it was perfectly alright to be gay and still have guy friends. And please, don't double post.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Some people are just closed minded and dumb. That's when you ignore them. ^^ I do it all the time. Besides Ukir made it and i thought it was funny. On top of that Riku and Sora make a kawaii couple. Some people need to stop assuming someone is a n00b just because of what they posted, and grow up! ^^ I'm right beside you Suzaku that was awesome that you posted it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back