• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Hello everyone, I'm QuintusKing. Nice to meet you!

This is my first post in the Traditional Media, but the second in the Creative Media. Before showing you my works, I want to speak for them. Here, I would like to share my manga and posters for the Kingdom Hearts title I imgined, Kingdom Hearts: Heart of Memories. Please read my game concept first in the Creative Media if you have not done so, or you will get confused by the following contents.

For those who have read the concept, here are the works I promised last week! Sorry for having you to wait for so long, but I wanted to take clear photos of my work since I don't have a scanner. I wanted to ensure the quality of my work! Without further ado, let's go!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's time for the long-waited manga now! As I mentioned in the Creative Media, I've only drawn the beginning part of the prologue as I was worried about the storyline. That's about only two pages of an A4-size paper. I wrote the dialogues and SFX in Chinese because I'm a Chinese (pretty simple, huh). I'll provide translations, so no worries!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: Inserted the last picture here and moved the another design of Sora to the third post.

Last edited:

ok sunny

Awards
Wow, nice job! I like the vibe that the manga gives off and you've improved your Poster very nicely! I'm excited to read the rest of the series. Keep up the good work :)

Although, Sora is in his old outfit. Does that mean that this takes place some time before CoM or something?

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Sorry for the half-finished post, the forum doesn't allow more than 10 pictures so I had to separate. My apologies.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's the entire manga I drew. The style isn't very good, but it is better than the first poster in 2009. I've stopped drawing because the story has mistakes, such as Sora being a Heartless. As I've mentioned before, he should be a Nobody.

It's maximum of 10 pictures again. I will have to post my concept arts in the next comment. Sorry.

Last edited:

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Sorry for keeping separating the post. I'm sure this is the last one.

Here's another design of Sora:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here are my concept arts for Sora and the Traverse Town boss, Guard Armor.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So these are all my artworks regarding this imagined title, Heart of Memories! Feel free to tell me your opinions or give me some ideas. Anyone wants more manga? Haha. Also, if you don't mind, please drop by the Creative Media to give me suggestions regarding the concept.

Thank you very much!!

Last edited:

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Wow, nice job! I like the vibe that the manga gives off and you've improved your Poster very nicely! I'm excited to read the rest of the series. Keep up the good work :)

Although, Sora is in his old outfit. Does that mean that this takes place some time before CoM or something?

Thank you! The manga is really short, sorry for that...

As for his outfit, I've mentioned in the game concept that I had only played CoM when I created this title... the timeline was originally after CoM so I didn't know Sora has other outfits :p. I might change it in the future.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Why does everything has to be cut off when they get to the juicy part? XD

You really should continue with the manga. As Voyageer said, your drawing has improved so much in three years, so it would be a shame to just leave it there. In addition, you've got some input in your concept thread, so you have more resource to work with and use as a reference. :)

PS. I just knew that Heartless is literally wu xin in Mandarin. XD

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Why does everything has to be cut off when they get to the juicy part? XD

You really should continue with the manga. As Voyageer said, your drawing has improved so much in three years, so it would be a shame to just leave it there. In addition, you've got some input in your concept thread, so you have more resource to work with and use as a reference. :)

I wish I could continue, but it's hard to create Disney stories, as I'm unfamiliar with most of them. If only there were others to help me out.

PS. I just knew that Heartless is literally wu xin in Mandarin. XD

You can read it? The proper term I later found out is 無心者(wu xin zhe), people with no hearts. But I prefer wu xin as it is really an adjective as with heartless.

ok sunny

Awards
I like the look of the Guard Armor!
It's really creative, but will the claws have any affect to enhance his ability to attack or perform in battle? Or maybe it could be something similar to KH:3D's flowmotion, where it allowed Sora and Riku to basically parkour around buildings. Such as making him able to climb with them.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Frankly speaking, I just treated them as Sora's design, and nothing else because the Heart System basically just boosts Sora's particular stats or grants him special abilities. So they can be of use! I'll consider about it, maybe make the claws to be used as some kind of additional weapon, or something else. Thank you for suggesting!

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Thanks, Dreaded (how shall I call you?)! Unfortunately I'm no longer continuing with the manga due to storyline problem. If I can think of the whole story, I will definitely continue!! :D

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
Oh, hi Desire! Hmm, I'm really sorry about that, but I have a good news. I'm currently working on a new manga, and it could serve as a practice or warm-up for the real manga in the future (I'm not sure what it could be), and that real manga could be this Heart of Memories title! So don't be disappointed. Hopefully I can complete this new manga in a few months' time, and post it here. If the mood and idea come, I might be continuing this manga! So please support me! :wink:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I am thoroughly impressed with each and every one of your manga panels. I hope to see more of your work soon, once you know where else to take the story, QuintusKing. :D I really like how you did the rain dripping off of Sora. The only thing I'd critique a little is that you might want to work on Akira's eyes. They look more like something you'd see on a sonic character, perhaps. Not that its a bad thing, but depends on how you want him to look. ouo The back of Sora's hair needs to be spiked outward, I think. That's about it. A pleasure to see a KH manga being made. Has lots of potential! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back