• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Headcanons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
They don’t have to. Data can be presented as worlds. For Star Wars you can have a scenario where Sora finds a Jedi/Sith Holocron and has Chip and Dale analyze it by creating a datascape of it. Boom, episodic chapters for each movie all while not imposing on SW canon.

Same for Marvel but instead they can use comics.

GenoBois

I always figured sora's a more a musician person, though that may be because we see him using instruments and other music-based shit more consistently then dancing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I always figured sora's a more a musician person, though that may be because we see him using instruments and other music-based shit more consistently then dancing.

Not really? KH3 goes hard on Sora as a dancing street performer. On top of that, he is a natural dancer in the kingdom dance in Corona, he dances with Necho Cat and its variations, Atlantica has him dancing a storm up, his limit attack with Jack Skellington is him dancing, and a lot of his attacks throughout the series are very aerobic to the point of being rhythmic. Also his spins are pure ballet spins (Riku and Aqua have more finesse when they do it, though)

Sora uses “instruments”...with Sticth? I guess he “sings”. And then conducts a song with Riku when their hearts are in tune...I can’t really think of any other times he uses an instrument.

GenoBois

So basically the kingdom hearts equivalent of Dream Zanarkand?

okay to be fair I didn't play KH3 yet, i just got the musician angle from reading the kingdom hearts wikipedia one day. Though that headcanon does remind me of this image I found on pinterest.
1209149-kingdom-hearts
1209149-kingdom-hearts

Kairi is a musician. Fits with sora being a pretty good dancer, apparently. She Particularly prefers string instruments.
Kairi is also a Yaoi Fangirl. Conversations tend to awkward between her, Sora, and Riku at times because of this.
The reason Ava didn't come with the other foretellers is that A) she thinks their assholes, *Cough*Fought each other at the drop of a hat when MoM is gone*Cough* and B) she reincarnated a Kairi to guide the Dandylions but got diddlyed in the process and lost her memories until she died at the hands of Xehanort and later revived by Sora. She particularly dislikes Xigbar/Luxu. Her attack known as Foxtrot, where she basically summons a clone army to rekt your ass, ends up being reflected by Xion and Namine, who are kinda clones of her.
The other candidate for Ava reincarnation is Aqua, see also Ven and Foxtrot.

Ventus's Darkness is actually one of the original 13 darknesses of the Original X-Blade due to him being from the original Keyblade War. If it wasn't, then Vanitas would be a regular-ass Emblem Heartless and the Unversed would not be a thing, or at the very least not his Remnant.
If Ventus learns to control this darkness, he can not only make Unversed, but also from Positive Emotions (told apart by the standard flare by their blue eyes and their symbol being colour-inverted). He can't make an army like Vanitas, but hey, quality over quantity. At this stage, he's a "Prince of Darkness".
When he masters this ability and becomes a "King of Darkness", well, let's just say it's a good thing he's a good boi and not nearly as evil as Vanitas. Unversed made at this stage are instead called "Versed".

Nexale

I've always think that the reason of Lea choosing to fight with his frisbees was because, as Isa always has had more physical strength, he wasn't able to beat his friend in a fair classic-sword combat. Besides, because Isa has never been good at controlling his power while in rage, Lea used to get hurt even in those friendly fights, and that is the reason he preferred a more long-range weapon.

On another matter, I've always has the impression of Zexion/Ienzo been a great hacker. Don't really know where that idea comes from but... well, somehow I take his chats in KH3 as a proof of my headcanon not being too wrong.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kairi is also a Yaoi Fangirl. Conversations tend to awkward between her, Sora, and Riku at times because of this.

That reminds me, Kairi is a writer in contrast to Namine being an artist.

GenoBois

Namine, being technically her clone/daughter, is also a fucking Yaoi Fangirl. Though she's a bit more control about this.
Yaoi fangirls aside, considering that Sora tends to lean towards dancing and music, I wonder if the trio of Riku, Sora, and Kairi would be a good musical theatre troupe. Riku would build the sets, Kairi writes the scripts, and Sora will play the music/dance to said music.

Terra is VERY insecure about his intelligence post-Birth By Sleep. Especially since if he has the slightest bit more intellect, Xehanort will be pretty much a one-and-done deal in Birth By Sleep instead of what ended up happening. A good way to piss him off is by calling him an idiot, though be prepared for the eventual rage.
Similarly, unlike the others, Kairi did not accept Xehanort motives for doing his site and heel-turn. I mean, he did kill her after all, along with some other stuff his counterparts did to not only her but to others.
The reason for Larxene being a sadistic bitch is because she was a child soldier and has MASSIVE, UNTREATED, PTSD.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Vanitas was darkness in Kingdom Hearts Union Cross and was the one that instructed Maleficent about The Black Box.

This means that he has the opportunity to return.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
When Sora/Riku/Mickey restored the worlds at the end of KH1, they also restored all of the people who lived on those worlds. "No duh" you say, "what's the big deal there?" Well consider what else it must mean. All of the heartless & nobodies created from those same people vanished in an instant, having been restored to their original selves. For the Organization, this meant a very sudden & severe depletion in manpower as nine years of building up a mighty nobody army was utterly undone overnight.

This serves to kill 2 plotholes with 1 stone: an in-universe explanation why Roxas never summoned Samurai, & why the members in Castle Oblivion never used any nobodies. There were no nobodies to summon!

Over the course of 358 Days, while Roxas & Xion collected hearts, the other active members' primary mission was replenishing the nobody ranks as rapidly as they could before Sora woke up. Thus off-screen during playable days & during the majority of the skipped over days Saix/Xigbar/Xaldin/Demyx/Luxord/Axel were spreading heartless to as many worlds as they could (& not just the ones Roxas & Xion went to either) & snatching whatever nobodies pop up as a result. They were working overtime, trying to accomplish in 1 year what originally took nine.

& Xemnas was the busiest of all in this regard. All of the nobody based enemies found in the gummi ship routes in KH2? Those were his doing, hence why some of them appear in his final battles in KH2.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I have several crazy ones. Mainly because of the manga series. And most involve Organization XIII.

Headcanon 1: Xemnas didn't like the Real Organization XIII because he was not number 1, and was secretly rooting for Old Man Xehanort to die early so he could take back his top throne.

Headcanon 2: Aqua went a little crazy in the ROD and at times talked to two rocks, naming them Ventus and Terra. She'd mother the Ventus rock and constantly scold and compete with the Terra rock.

Headcanon 3: Despite having a sitar, Demyx actually doesn't know how to play any good tunes on it unless it involves shooting water at Heartless.

Headcanon 4: Xemnas requires all his members to be fluent in several different languages in case they need to come into contact with someone in a world where English/Japanese is not the dominate language. Roxas fails each of the language classes.

Headcanon 5: Roxas, Axel, and Xion occasionally pull pranks on each other when it's their turn to buy the ice cream. Sometimes Axel licks the other two, Roxas drops the other two, and Xion farts on the other two. And they never tell one another, only laugh silently when they eat.

Headcanon 6: Smaller Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed have inferiority complexs when working with bigger members of their species or one another.

Headcanon 7: Saix demands all Organization members to take a shower upon returning to the castle, because they work up a good sweat in those black coats and stink. Especially running around in Agrabah.

Headcanon 8: Vexen was hoping the replicas could be his Nobody underlings since he apparently had none.

Headcanon 9: When the room is empty and nobody is watching, Xion sits on every throne in Where Nothing Gathers.

Headcanon 10: Terra-Xehanort/Terranort thinks himself higher then Xemnas, Ansem, and Young Xehanort. Whenever he spoke to them, it was with authority.

Headcanon 11: Whatever the few things Riku was not that good at, Riku Repilca and Data Riku excel at.

Headcanon 12: After being in the dark for so long, Terra and Aqua both sleep with night lights.

Headcanon 13: The reason Xaldin is number III in the old Organization is because he somehow beat Lexaeus in a arm wrestling match for the title. Lexaeus was so embarrassed that he became rather silent because of it.

Headcanon 14: Xion tried to adopt the Dusk or Creepers as her own unofficial Nobody underlings.

Headcanon 15: Roxas want's a skateboard shaped like sea-salt ice cream.

Headcanon 16: Most if not all the Organization members can't swim which is why they never attack Atlantica.

Headcanon 17: Namine is a better chess player then Xehanort and Eraqus. (Don't ask about this one)

Headcanon 18: Pink is not Marluxia's natural hair color. He just dyed it that way after his favorite video game character, Tomba.

Headcanon 19: Pete remembers everything from Days, including fighting Roxas and Xion, just never mentions it.

Headcanon 20: The Huey, Dewey, and Louie we see in KH are actually Nobodies who lost their hearts ages ago. That's why they don't age.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Brain is Yozora. I know I'm beating a dead horse when I say Person A. is really Person B., but hear me out. In Union Cross, Brain opens the portal to the projection of Game Central Station. Yozora is a video game character, and when you beat Yozora's arcade game in Toy Box you get Wreck-It Ralph as a summon. Also, both Yozora and The Master of Masters are in Shibuya.

Coincidence? me thinks not.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Brain is Yozora. I know I'm beating a dead horse when I say Person A. is really Person B., but hear me out. In Union Cross, Brain opens the portal to the projection of Game Central Station. Yozora is a video game character, and when you beat Yozora's arcade game in Toy Box you get Wreck-It Ralph as a summon. Also, both Yozora and The Master of Masters are in Shibuya.

Coincidence? me thinks not.
Yozora and Brain look nothing alike though(unless he was body hopping like Luxu which I doubt). Also it's implied that he is Eraqus' ancestor which would mean he stays in the past and eventually starts a family.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Yozora and Brain look nothing alike though(unless he was body-hopping like Luxu which I doubt). Also, it's implied that he is Eraqus' ancestor which would mean he stays in the past and eventually starts a family.

Whether or not he's Eraqus' ancestor is up for debate because I don't think we have enough information to jump to that conclusion outside visual similarities.

Brain may have "gone Turbo" and assumed a new physical form when he went to Shibuya. In Wreck-It Ralph, King Candy assumes a new form to sabotage Sugar Rush. Yozora is, after all, a video game character so the possibility is there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whether or not he's Eraqus' ancestor is up for debate because I don't think we have enough information to jump to that conclusion outside visual similarities.

Brain may have "gone Turbo" and assumed a new physical form when he went to Shibuya. In Wreck-It Ralph, King Candy assumes a new form to sabotage Sugar Rush. Yozora is, after all, a video game character so the possibility is there.

He’s a video game character in Sora’s worldline. That doesn’t mean he is in another. 8D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Physical similarities should be more than enough to prove that Eraqus and Brain are related. The only alternative is that Eraqus is descended from someone in Brain's family like a sibling

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The ice cream didn't come from Lea's ass. He set up a dark corridor going directly into the RG castle fridge and accessed it with a mini one. All of Org. XIII had their own Fridge That Never Was and regularly did this.

My true headcanon is still that it came from Lea's ass.

ryder16

my headcanon is that Roxas's remembered Xion when he remembered Axel in KH2. got this headcanon from DDD.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
My head canon is that Xehanort had silver eyes all the way up until the moment he talked to his older self. Future Xehanort gave him a piece of his own Darkness-infused heart, which turned Young Xehanort's eyes yellow, essentially creating a time loop where he was always just the darkness within himself.

Back