Kingdom Hearts Headcanons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

run
They don’t have to. Data can be presented as worlds. For Star Wars you can have a scenario where Sora finds a Jedi/Sith Holocron and has Chip and Dale analyze it by creating a datascape of it. Boom, episodic chapters for each movie all while not imposing on SW canon.

Same for Marvel but instead they can use comics.

GenoBois

I always figured sora's a more a musician person, though that may be because we see him using instruments and other music-based shit more consistently then dancing.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I always figured sora's a more a musician person, though that may be because we see him using instruments and other music-based shit more consistently then dancing.
Not really? KH3 goes hard on Sora as a dancing street performer. On top of that, he is a natural dancer in the kingdom dance in Corona, he dances with Necho Cat and its variations, Atlantica has him dancing a storm up, his limit attack with Jack Skellington is him dancing, and a lot of his attacks throughout the series are very aerobic to the point of being rhythmic. Also his spins are pure ballet spins (Riku and Aqua have more finesse when they do it, though)

Sora uses “instruments”...with Sticth? I guess he “sings”. And then conducts a song with Riku when their hearts are in tune...I can’t really think of any other times he uses an instrument.

GenoBois

okay to be fair I didn't play KH3 yet, i just got the musician angle from reading the kingdom hearts wikipedia one day. Though that headcanon does remind me of this image I found on pinterest.

GenoBois

Kairi is a musician. Fits with sora being a pretty good dancer, apparently. She Particularly prefers string instruments.
Kairi is also a Yaoi Fangirl. Conversations tend to awkward between her, Sora, and Riku at times because of this.
The reason Ava didn't come with the other foretellers is that A) she thinks their assholes, *Cough*Fought each other at the drop of a hat when MoM is gone*Cough* and B) she reincarnated a Kairi to guide the Dandylions but got diddlyed in the process and lost her memories until she died at the hands of Xehanort and later revived by Sora. She particularly dislikes Xigbar/Luxu. Her attack known as Foxtrot, where she basically summons a clone army to rekt your ass, ends up being reflected by Xion and Namine, who are kinda clones of her.
The other candidate for Ava reincarnation is Aqua, see also Ven and Foxtrot.

Last edited:

GenoBois

Ventus's Darkness is actually one of the original 13 darknesses of the Original X-Blade due to him being from the original Keyblade War. If it wasn't, then Vanitas would be a regular-ass Emblem Heartless and the Unversed would not be a thing, or at the very least not his Remnant.
If Ventus learns to control this darkness, he can not only make Unversed, but also from Positive Emotions (told apart by the standard flare by their blue eyes and their symbol being colour-inverted). He can't make an army like Vanitas, but hey, quality over quantity. At this stage, he's a "Prince of Darkness".
When he masters this ability and becomes a "King of Darkness", well, let's just say it's a good thing he's a good boi and not nearly as evil as Vanitas. Unversed made at this stage are instead called "Versed".

Nexale

I've always think that the reason of Lea choosing to fight with his frisbees was because, as Isa always has had more physical strength, he wasn't able to beat his friend in a fair classic-sword combat. Besides, because Isa has never been good at controlling his power while in rage, Lea used to get hurt even in those friendly fights, and that is the reason he preferred a more long-range weapon.

On another matter, I've always has the impression of Zexion/Ienzo been a great hacker. Don't really know where that idea comes from but... well, somehow I take his chats in KH3 as a proof of my headcanon not being too wrong.

MATGSY

Silver Member
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Kairi is also a Yaoi Fangirl. Conversations tend to awkward between her, Sora, and Riku at times because of this.
That reminds me, Kairi is a writer in contrast to Namine being an artist.

GenoBois

Namine, being technically her clone/daughter, is also a fucking Yaoi Fangirl. Though she's a bit more control about this.
Yaoi fangirls aside, considering that Sora tends to lean towards dancing and music, I wonder if the trio of Riku, Sora, and Kairi would be a good musical theatre troupe. Riku would build the sets, Kairi writes the scripts, and Sora will play the music/dance to said music.

GenoBois

Terra is VERY insecure about his intelligence post-Birth By Sleep. Especially since if he has the slightest bit more intellect, Xehanort will be pretty much a one-and-done deal in Birth By Sleep instead of what ended up happening. A good way to piss him off is by calling him an idiot, though be prepared for the eventual rage.
Similarly, unlike the others, Kairi did not accept Xehanort motives for doing his site and heel-turn. I mean, he did kill her after all, along with some other stuff his counterparts did to not only her but to others.
The reason for Larxene being a sadistic bitch is because she was a child soldier and has MASSIVE, UNTREATED, PTSD.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
Vanitas was darkness in Kingdom Hearts Union Cross and was the one that instructed Maleficent about The Black Box.

This means that he has the opportunity to return.

Perkilator

Goofy made it over the canyon in Wildebeest Valley because Donald helped him out.

(For all I care, Magnet magic was involved if Donald had carry him.)

MATGSY

Silver Member
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
When Sora/Riku/Mickey restored the worlds at the end of KH1, they also restored all of the people who lived on those worlds. "No duh" you say, "what's the big deal there?" Well consider what else it must mean. All of the heartless & nobodies created from those same people vanished in an instant, having been restored to their original selves. For the Organization, this meant a very sudden & severe depletion in manpower as nine years of building up a mighty nobody army was utterly undone overnight.

This serves to kill 2 plotholes with 1 stone: an in-universe explanation why Roxas never summoned Samurai, & why the members in Castle Oblivion never used any nobodies. There were no nobodies to summon!

Over the course of 358 Days, while Roxas & Xion collected hearts, the other active members' primary mission was replenishing the nobody ranks as rapidly as they could before Sora woke up. Thus off-screen during playable days & during the majority of the skipped over days Saix/Xigbar/Xaldin/Demyx/Luxord/Axel were spreading heartless to as many worlds as they could (& not just the ones Roxas & Xion went to either) & snatching whatever nobodies pop up as a result. They were working overtime, trying to accomplish in 1 year what originally took nine.

& Xemnas was the busiest of all in this regard. All of the nobody based enemies found in the gummi ship routes in KH2? Those were his doing, hence why some of them appear in his final battles in KH2.