• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Headcanons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nobodies are capable of possessing and forming hearts. Ven's comatose body is not. DiZ outlines clearly the things that cause a heart to form and to grow in DDD, being: exposure to light, the natural world and other people. (Similarly, Joshua also explains that having other people interact with you is a big part of having your existence formed and realized) These are all things Ven's body has no access to, and as a result, his sleeping body didn't form a replacement heart, and didn't age.
Bah, clearly Nomura just had a change of mind & quietly retconned it. Not like the no aging thing has ever meant anything to the plot to begin with.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Come to think of it, the needing a heart to age thing has never actually been brought up within the series itself. I can't even remember if and where it was said that Ven hasn't aged was because his heart wasn't there.

Since we're on that topic, an old headcanon of mine about the Nobodies is that it's not that someone needs a heart to age, but to fully function, i.e. the feelz. For the body to age, it needs a generator, which is normally provided by the heart, but if absent a strong will can work as a substitute. However, that's all will can do, so the body tries to make a new heart in order to get everything back in working order.

Echoecho6

Awards
My headcanon is that Yensid is the Dumbledore to Xehanorts Grindelwald

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Munny is only the currency of original worlds and Moogles, while Disney worlds still use their respective real world currency.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
- Xigbar's strands of grey hair have nothing to do with Xehanort and are just a sign of aging coupled with the supernatural experiences he had to go through while being a "simple" human. Terra coming for his eyes probably didn't help much.

- (since I'm not sure they'll dedicate time to it in the game) Master Xehanort came back and he's currently using Terra's body to rule out dying of old age. He just looks like an old man like Riku looked like Ansem in KH II.

- Riku is just as bad as Sora at using computers and Ansem the Wise spent a good chunk of Days teaching him. (I mean is that even an headcanon? Riku asks if making A BEACH out of data was really that hard)

- Larxene had a small crush on Axel in CoM. In Days she seems like she doesn't even talk to whoever she doesn't deem worthy enough, meanwhile in CoM she has this almost constant flirty mood with only him and she gets all touchy and such. Not that she LOVED him, she probably just thought he was a decently-sized chunk of meat amongst these old dudes who didn't have pink hair.
Of course, that only lasted until Axel betrayed them.

- Vanitas was indeed interested in Aqua as a person, at the final battle he held back his feelings and almost killed her because Xehanort harshly punished him after the last time he didn't listen to orders and almost killed Ventus.
Okay, that's the last shippy headcanon I'll allow myself.

D

Deleted member 246005

Sora grew up with loving parents who sheltered him.
Riku grew up with loving parents but his family were going through hard times and Riku thought it was better to leave while he could.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Jecht as Tidus' dad owned a dojo were he trained his son, Sora, and Riku in the art of swordsmanship. He specialized in different styles which explains Sora and Riku's different fighting stances.

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I have one that I mentioned earlier.

Basically Namine has the power to trace the links between hearts, since those links are partly composed of shared memories. Thusly she could be instrumental as a power behind the warriors to help find some of those that are lost. And yes..she's got a lot of 'splaining to do.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Goofy read the Book of Prophecies at some point, but suffered some kind of trauma that caused him to forget or repress what he learned from it. This is where his foresight and sparks of wisdom come from.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Goofy read the Book of Prophecies at some point, but suffered some kind of trauma that caused him to forget or repress what he learned from it. This is where his foresight and sparks of wisdom come from.
goofy_owned_by_boulder_by_nekokyandichan-d88p45t.gif

D

Deleted member 246005

Demyx feels like the guy who would cave into peer pressure easily.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
- Vanitas' backstory from KH BBS novel.
- Kairi's Grandma was a Keyblade Master.
- Reincarnation is a thing:
Foretellers_Reborn_zps44c924fa.png

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I have a head canon that right now the X/Chi that we know in UX is actually the whole "world without borders" sleeping and that any sleeping heart that doesn't have an original world to return to is waking up there and stuck in the loop because of what the foretellers did. So while they made him look younger (he's young at heart) I don't think that Lauriam, Elrena, or Ven actually come from this place but are stuck in this loop.

I have this head canon because even if they've got disney magic, they've implied some characters have grown up. But the keyblade wars happened hundreds or thousands of years ago and I don't care who you are there's no way that Ven would be that young with Xehanort being as old as he is hailing after that era. We already know that the time travel just allows you to displace yourself but only temporarily so there's no way he could have been with Eraqus for years and be time displaced.

D

Deleted member 246005

- Vanitas' backstory from KH BBS novel.
- Kairi's Grandma was a Keyblade Master.
- Reincarnation is a thing:
Foretellers_Reborn_zps44c924fa.png

I'm hoping Luxu looks like Sora personally.

I agree with this lol, I also get a hint of social anxiety from him
So that's where his loyalty to the organization comes from to me. So if you want to redeem him having him confront that part of himself is a good first step.

Back