• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts HD remake?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

It's IGN's recommendations for collections. Nothing confirms a FF HD Collection.

robertexe

the chances of a KH HD remake being made are about the same as Nomura releasing a ***tape of him and a guy wearing Gears of War cosplay.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the chances of a KH HD remake being made are about the same as Nomura releasing a ***tape of him and a guy wearing Gears of War cosplay.
I think it's a bit bigger then that

if FF X comes to PS3 I'll buy it. it would be the last ff that everyone say is so great (VII-X)

Patamon246

Awards
I dunno. I dont really think it would work out all that much, some people would demand a new secret movie and features because I think it would feel kinda dated, and I really dont need to give that pesky camera another chance.

xMikelaw19

I dunno. I dont really think it would work out all that much, some people would demand a new secret movie and features because I think it would feel kinda dated, and I really dont need to give that pesky camera another chance.

i forgot all about that annoying camera, but i would love to see it happen and play them again.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I wouldn't mind it if they remade Kingdom Hearts 1 but have the gameplay of Birth By Sleep. Keep the story and worlds and voices the same but just replace the gameplay aspects like the camera, battle systems, and treasure chests.

ispoiledmyself

if theres going to be an FFX and FFX2 HD remake im definately getting that! as for KH wise IGN really seems to not like it. I saw that interview for what they think KH3 should be,they made it sound like it wouldn't be fun, make KH3 all serious, Sora has to act like an adult, and I was like what the firetruck? I think they forgot that KH is a childrens game, not another Final Fantasy

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
if theres going to be an FFX and FFX2 HD remake im definately getting that! as for KH wise IGN really seems to not like it. I saw that interview for what they think KH3 should be,they made it sound like it wouldn't be fun, make KH3 all serious, Sora has to act like an adult, and I was like what the firetruck? I think they forgot that KH is a childrens game, not another Final Fantasy

IGN pretty much dislikes everything that's not rated T-M and not Mario.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
There's already a thread about the chance of a compilation. If you'd like to support it, please vote for the idea on the PS Share Blog with the link in the thread.
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...ners-would-you-like-see-compilation-disc.html

IGN's list doesn't mean anything. It's just a wishlist. And it doesn't even mention KH, just FF, so lol.

IGN pretty much dislikes everything that's not rated T-M and not Mario.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/893/893610.html
http://wii.ign.com/objects/884/884970.html

zero123

They wouldn't remake the game, they'd just have it in 720p or whatever, just like the GOW collection. I also agree that ign only cares about T-M games (almost)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
If there is a collection, then it should be like this.

Final Mixes are localized. Considering that Square's biggest-and most logical-issue with localizing the Final Mixes has had always to do with America's views on Special Editions(they mostly go for single-disc DVDs over double), then they should have a good excuse this time around. It doesnt even have to be a mass printing. it could be smaller than most game lifecycles.

Graphics would be mildly updated: they'd make a few changes to texture and geometry(if the models are still compatible with the OS) and make slight improvements in areas that require it and re-encode the games at 720p. 1080p if they decide to use 2 BDs instead of one.

This is just wishful thinking, but if I were square, I'd take advantage of this and rewrite portions of KH2.

at the end of the collection, put a screen that allows us to go back to the final rest of any of the three games and finish extra things for that game if we didnt already.

No actual gameplay changes. they're fine enough as-is. except the card-battles

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No actual gameplay changes. they're fine enough as-is. except the card-battles
keep card battle and add extra difficulti till KH II would be great but they'd keep it as it is and just higher quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back