• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website released

I'm still shaking from this announcement. Was totally not expecting this, let alone the inclusion of Chi and BBS Vol 2.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Welp this made my night. Looks like we know what 2016's title is going to be. Still wish they could release the other remixes on PS4 too

Sdog

Awards

Welp this made my night. Looks like we know what 2016's title is going to be. Still wish they could release the other remixes on PS4 too

I still think 2.9 is very much a thing with the other remixes with it. And perhaps a prologue to KH3 of sorts.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

*gasps* wtfffffff

*accepts it*

*puts on tiny party hat*

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I still think 2.9 is very much a thing with the other remixes with it. And perhaps a prologue to KH3 of sorts.

That would be ideal. Fingers crossed for that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Geehee, looks like my initial predictions were at least 80% on the spot, especially concerning the "KH III demo" not being included.
So, since x[chi] is the "movie" of this remaster set I guess that means BBS 0.2 "Fragmentary Passage" is an actual playable game?

Oh, and by the way, with this title named 0.2 I'd say the "inofficial" title of BBS being KH 0 has been made more or less official.

---

On a side note though, with all this 1.5, 2.5, 2.8, 0.2 numbers, it is again Nomura being sneaky that all these decimal numbers added together result exactly in the number 7.
Coincidence? I bet not...

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Since 2.9 was also confirmed as a PS3 game I think it's probably just a collection of the first HD ReMixes for the PS3 and 2.8 for the PS4.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

So does anyone know if the trailer is up on Youtube or the like yet? I really wanna watch it again

Sdog

Awards

Since 2.9 was also confirmed as a PS3 game I think it's probably just a collection of the first HD ReMixes for the PS3 and 2.8 for the PS4.

Very possible. Would just be a shame to waste the opportunity to port the remixes to the PS4.

Shadow Fenix said:
So does anyone know if the trailer is up on Youtube or the like yet? I really wanna watch it again

[video=youtube;OrEQ7pMHkO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrEQ7pMHkO0[/video]

What we've got so far.

Axel92

Awards

Whooooooooooo
Time to buy a PS4!!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Yeah...given they could have easy done 2.9 to go straight into 3, I do expect a KH2.9 to be released with probably everything. I just really hope that they don't include any extra goodies since I'd rather not buy the game all over again just for a small thing but oh well.

Is it sad that my biggest hype when seeing that 0.2 was included was the potential for some Aqua merchandise? I know like 1.5 and 2.5 there will have to be a collector's edition, PLEASE LORD JUST GIVE ME AN AQUA FIGURE! THAT IS ALL I WANT OUT OF LIFE!!! That and maybe a PS4 so that I can play this and KH3...and electricity to run those things...but that's it!

EDIT: I just realized, I hope they release and LE KH PS4 for this game cause I'll be very much annoyed if they make an LE PS4 for KH3 despite many people buying a PS4 for this :(

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

LOL *watches Aqua in PS4 graphics in the realm of darkness, covers face and sobs, accepts it and moves on*

I'm also amused by the title, though, "Final Chapter Prologue" like OKAY GUYS THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME

kingsoraful

Awards

I think this definitely means that KH 3 won't be out until 2017. 2016 will be FF 15 and 2017 will be KH 3.

kupo1121

Awards

I'm also amused by the title, though, "Final Chapter Prologue" like OKAY GUYS THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME

I ironically if they make 2.9 they'll probably call it "Complete Chapter Prologue Collection with Final Chapter Prologue" KEEP ADDING THOSE ADDENDUMS!!!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Very possible. Would just be a shame to waste the opportunity to port the remixes to the PS4.

What we've got so far.

You're a diamond mate. Gonna watch it afterward. Not missing anything else

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Seeing the [chi] station of awakening in 3D is really cool, I'm wondering if Back Cover and 0.2 will be linked somehow.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I was so ready to see the precious flower child but hearing Chirithy(?) talk over the beautiful Station of Awakening is good enough.

kupo1121

Awards

Also just realized that this game only says PS4 on the website and not Xbox One? I know that the other remixes haven't been on Xbox One but given this one has new material, IDK, I just figured maybe it would be, but nope. Sorry Microsoft fan's, NO GLORIOUS AQUA HD PS4 FOR YOU!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Also, the shot of Aqua must be SO SUPER EARLY. Anyone else suspect the Realm of Darkness might just be a 2d painting with some after effects on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back