• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderful

Awards
it was something that didn't need an explanation, something that worked better as a mystery and pulling back the current robbed it of its power

is usually the explanation i hear

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Eh. Well, I liked it. I don't think it didn't need an explanation so much as people just didn't like the explanation. Which is whatever. I like that it explains why some people have the talent and some people don't.

Back on topic, I'm really hoping Square doesn't make us wait more than a day to see this trailer in HD.

Wonderful

Awards
I'm really hoping Square doesn't make us wait more than a day to see this trailer in HD.
they won't? it was the english kingdom hearts teams that announced a trailer releasing today. they're obviously planning on uploading it today as they don't expect the vast majority of english fans to be watching a stream for a japanese gaming conference.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
they won't? it was the english kingdom hearts teams that announced a trailer releasing today. they're obviously planning on uploading it today as they don't expect the vast majority of english fans to be watching a stream for a japanese gaming conference.

If that's the case, I hope you're right. Anybody know about what time we should be expecting it? I'm assuming tonight, since, Japan.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, with all the let downs recently I'll just wait until tomorrow, no need to stay up till 2:00 just in case it happen to show up, hopefully they upload it early.

PS. thanks to all who explained this in my other thread, I thought the trailer was about KHIII just as much as 2.8 and didn't even bother to check this forum (never look here otherwise)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hate the prequels, but that was one aspect I didn't mind. What's wrong with the midochlorian explanation of the Force?

I thought it was silly that there are a bunch of microscopic people living inside of every cell and the more there are, the more likely they are to be powerful Force users. Takes the agency out of Force users. ("Hey you've got all these Midichlorian things in you! YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE."

Also took the mystery behind the Force away. I can enjoy a few contrived explanations, but that was too much to me.

Sdog

Awards
I thought it was silly that there are a bunch of microscopic people living inside of every cell and the more there are, the more likely they are to be powerful Force users. Takes the agency out of Force users. ("Hey you've got all these Midichlorian things in you! YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE."

Also took the mystery behind the Force away. I can enjoy a few contrived explanations, but that was too much to me.

Beyond joy that got retconned in episode VII.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
A bit over 5 more hours to go, apparently. It's going to be like 3.30am here but since it's holiday I'll probably stay up for it. I don't really care that much about 2.8 since I'm not buying PS4 before KH3, but hoping for some more KH3 material. It's fine even if we get none, though. Trying not to set myself up for disappointments. You never know with SE.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
People are talking about Star Wars and medicloreians (or whatever...), as far as I'm concerned the force is everywhere at once and some people can open up to it more then others or maybe they have a greater pineal gland or whatever but it's not made up of bugs, that's just stupid.
Unless the idea is that those bugs somehow help you open up to the force but it is not the force itself, that would make more sense.
I especially hate this because of the truth behind the concept.

hlc1988

Awards
Ok so are we guessing as to what time this trailer will hit? Or do we know for sure?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, that picture with Soraclaus makes me rather excited. I am trying to cool down my hype, but I can feel it growing even stronger.
Gameplay with Aqua would be very nice, and seeing a glimpse of that cutscene that had Kairi and Riku in Yen Sid`chamber.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Beyond joy that got retconned in episode VII.

Thank you JJ Abrams. THANK YOU.

People are talking about Star Wars and medicloreians (or whatever...), as far as I'm concerned the force is everywhere at once and some people can open up to it more then others or maybe they have a greater pineal gland or whatever but it's not made up of bugs, that's just stupid.
Unless the idea is that those bugs somehow help you open up to the force but it is not the force itself, that would make more sense.
I especially hate this because of the truth behind the concept.

I always believed the Force was something that was always around as well. The mysticism was what made the Force such an interesting concept in the first place. The fact that in the original trilogy, it was nothing but a legend to the rest of the universe and believed to be some kind of unreal magic made it even more awesome to witness others seeing that the Force was something real.

By making it something caused by some creatures inside of people, it added an element of science to it that ruined the whole mystical aspect. Also it makes one wonder why people would suddenly write it off as magic if there was an actual scientific way to count these creatures in people. :\

George Lucas didn't know how to handle his IP, so in the end I'm glad he has no hand in the future of the series.

Ok so are we guessing as to what time this trailer will hit? Or do we know for sure?

We don't know for sure, but once doors open, the trailer will likely be playing on a screen on the showroom floor, and SEP will have the trailers streaming in between presentations

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
is everything is true about the keyblade war it true all of it the 13th darkness, the seven light there real

hlc1988

Awards
We don't know for sure, but once doors open, the trailer will likely be playing on a screen on the showroom floor, and SEP will have the trailers streaming in between presentations

Thanks. Probably not worth staying up for then if we don't know when it will hit the web!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back