• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, the fans always hype themselves up for something and then get annoyed when it doesn't happen. Watch people be pissed if there's no Star Wars world tomorrow.
i wont i know star wars is just dream ip that will never happen i will happey what ever world they will have in the game

Bobjam

Awards
Two things; first they have said "new trailer" no plural so I am not expecting anything much. Maybe something like a normal 2.8 length trailer with then a kh3 tease at the end. Secondly, if this is just them showing us the D23 stuff I am so glad I avoided looking at all the translations and write-ups of the trailers when they released during d23 =D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Two things; first they have said "new trailer" no plural so I am not expecting anything much. Maybe something like a normal 2.8 length trailer with then a kh3 tease at the end. Secondly, if this is just them showing us the D23 stuff I am so glad I avoided looking at all the translations and write-ups of the trailers when they released during d23 =D
i can live with that i mean this is a good way to end the 2015 kh news year

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Please oh please don't add Star Wars...not to be a bitch but i like the Disney themed going. I wouldn't mind if they add anything else once the Xehanort saga ends.

WaveK89

Square, umm...tomorrow isn't April.

Well, tomorrow is going to be one of the longest days at work. I get such a terrible phone connection at work. Anyway, thank you Square-Enix for this wonderful gift of the holiday season. I know you won't disappoint.

Sdog

Awards
Wouldn't surprise me if we did get some star wars tease tomorrow. But i could just be coincidental timing.

Think we'll get a 2.8 release date though?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Regardless lets ground our expectations and spare the forum the salt.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
After the disasster that was D23, I won't get my expectations too high.

Im curious if we will see the nobodies of the other members like Marluxia

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Think we'll get a 2.8 release date though?
I'm pretty sure that it was mentioned somewhere that 2.8 is slated for a late 2016 release (at least, the JP site says 2016). Even if they do announce it by some chance, I wouldn't expect it to be much of a surprise.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So what's our fall-back plan to contain the salt if this crashes like D23? Hurricane of puns like last time?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i hope we hear the voices of the fortelers or least chirrty the cat (did i spell his name wrong?)

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
So what's our fall-back plan to contain the salt if this crashes like D23? Hurricane of puns like last time?
There's probably going to be at least something good in the trailer if the official English KH social media accounts promo'd it. The difference between this and D23 is that SE is actually promising us something this time...or at least, I hope...

totally not going to happen, but i want a khu release date tacked on at the end >.>t
I have to wonder what they're waiting for with KHUx, too...

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the word of tweet is werid it said trailer yet it has both kh3 and 2.8 logos on it so do mean 2.8 with 3 snippet or both new trailers?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Like, what's there to be worried about? The absolute worst case scenario here is that it's just the D23 trailer. In which case, still cool.

And yes, the disappointment around the D23 trailer was fan-driven but not nonsensical. Nomura talked about it so much as the next big reveal, and at this point, honestly, it is incredibly stupid they're showing closed trailers. For any of the audiences.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
the word of tweet is werid it said trailer yet it has both kh3 and 2.8 logos on it so do mean 2.8 with 3 snippet or both new trailers?
[video=youtube;lElMrj25JHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lElMrj25JHI[/video]

Probably something like this

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Wait... so we might be getting a new II.8 trailer, and a KHIII trailer?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG. I can't even- :D

-starts singing "regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all", and sobs happily-

I love you, Square. I never hated you, and I never will.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Wait... so we might be getting a new II.8 trailer, and a KHIII trailer?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG. I can't even- :D

-starts singing "regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all", and sobs happily-

I love you, Square. I never hated you, and I never will.
Whoa whoa whoa, compose yourself! The announcement only said "new trailer​," not plural. For all we know, it could be a short little thing that just shows us footage that we have all seen already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back