• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

This was a nice surprise. I wonder if they are going to show an all new trailer for 2.8, or will they show the one that seen in the D23 event? Aqua gameplay and the reveal of her face would be really nice. I am really curious how this hybrid battle system will work and how the RoD looks with KHIII egine.
An release date would also be nice to see, but I am not too sure about that.

This will probably happen to us when we will see Aqua`s face done by the beautiful new graphics:

Yeah that's the reaction I'm expecting to see all right especially from fans of her. :D lol

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hello I'm Eel, I like to be an asshole

Dude just chill. As Spockanort stated, a trailer for public is confirmed. Stop being such a negative troll.

WTF? How dare you insult me like that? I don't know how Jump Festa works, I didn't know a trailer is ALWAYS released after the show. I was just concerned with it causing a huge drama like TrailerGate at D23, since the first post says "a trailer should be released" after the show. That sounds like it's unknown if there's a trailer coming online to the public. So I was just going off the info in the first post.

I'm sorry for offending you.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
WTF? How dare you insult me like that? I don't know how Jump Festa works, I didn't know a trailer is ALWAYS released after the show. I was just concerned with it causing a huge drama like TrailerGate at D23, since the first post says "a trailer should be released" after the show. That sounds like it's unknown if there's a trailer coming online to the public. So I was just going off the info in the first post.

I'm sorry for offending you.

I am going to stay as neutral as possible.

You've been coming off kind of strong lately, and i can understand with all of the business in the community but you can seem like a bit of a troll, especially when you derail threads with your bodily functions.

Tl;dr if you tone it down, everyone will be happier and you won't catch flak. I like you, as do many others. No one wants to chase you away.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I am going to stay as neutral as possible.

You've been coming off kind of strong lately, and i can understand with all of the business in the community but you can seem like a bit of a troll, especially when you derail threads with your bodily functions.

Tl;dr if you tone it down, everyone will be happier and you won't catch flak. I like you, as do many others. No one wants to chase you away.

The puking stuff is just a joke. Whenever I say that, I'm just joking/being sarcastic.

I didn't see anything really "trollish" in the post I made here about taking out the information saying a trailer "should" be released a few days after the event. "Should" doesn't mean "will", and I'm sure that most people on the hype train will take it as "will" and go crazy for a trailer like D23 and IF they don't get it, it could be like TrailerGate D23.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The puking stuff is just a joke. Whenever I say that, I'm just joking/being sarcastic.

I didn't see anything really "trollish" in the post I made here about taking out the information saying a trailer "should" be released a few days after the event. "Should" doesn't mean "will", and I'm sure that most people on the hype train will take it as "will" and go crazy for a trailer like D23 and IF they don't get it, it could be like TrailerGate D23.

Its culminative behavior, it doesn't seem like much but I was banned for the same thing in may haha

I understand it's a joke, as do many members, but many new members and moderators don't appreciate how quickly things can escalate.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If I said it "will release" soon after D23 and it didn't, people would be pissed and say they were lied to. If I said "it won't release" people will be pissed, say KH3 is never coming out, and say that Square Enix and Disney suck.

I'm 99% certain this trailer will be available. It's at a public event where it's trailers will be shown on screens around the Square Enix section (as all previous KH trailers at JF have done). I just choose "should" incase Square/Disney went with that tiny slim chance that they don't actually release it, and thereafter this can be referred back to as "not actual confirmation, the hype wasn't entirely Chaser/Lunafreya's fault". If this is actually the case then I really do apologise to everyone for getting you excited for something that wasn't delivered.

I could have probably worded it better, with the word "might" perhaps, but that raises the chances that people would think it's not coming and be pissed because of that.

I'm sincerely apologise that this has caused you a bit of stress, especially with the resulting posts after your initial post.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If I said it "will release" soon after D23 and it didn't, people would be pissed and say they were lied to. If I said "it won't release" people will be pissed, say KH3 is never coming out, and say that Square Enix and Disney suck.

I'm 99% certain this trailer will be available. It's at a public event where it's trailers will be shown on screens around the Square Enix section (as all previous KH trailers at JF have done). I just choose "should" incase Square/Disney went with that tiny slim chance that they don't actually release it, and thereafter this can be referred back to as "not actual confirmation, the hype wasn't entirely Chaser/Lunafreya's fault". If this is actually the case then I really do apologise to everyone for getting you excited for something that wasn't delivered.

I could have probably worded it better, with the word "might" perhaps, but that raises the chances that people would think it's not coming and be pissed because of that.

I'm sincerely apologise that this has caused you a bit of stress, especially with the resulting posts after your initial post.

Goddamn it chaser how could you ruin the hopes and dreams of the fan base

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Goddamn it chaser how could you ruin the hopes and dreams of the fan base
I semi-return from my hiatus as I've almost finished my University degree and I just had to make sure it was memorable.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Look at him. He bears the name and face of false Shepard lunafreya, who also landed a crushing final blow on the versus xiii random by killing Stella.

He's aiming for ours next people. Wake up before kairi is replaced with raggity Ann like we won't notice.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Looking forward to whatever JF brings~

(I'm ready for more KH to be sprinkled over the my "cancelled manga" wound. ;A;)

Dr_Mario64

You should consider going into politics :p

Nah, but seriously, I agree. Hyping people up and saying the trailer definitely WILL happen is just ASKING for trouble. The higher you raise expectations, the harder they'll crash.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
God Damn, it looks like 0.2 is Aqua just struggling alone in the Dark Realm. I'm praying that there's something more substantial, but without other characters, even walking through broken Disney Worlds seems...empty. (Which is the point, but I thought we'd gotten our fill of that and it was the least interesting thing about the secret ending of the secret episode) but, it'll probably be gorgeous and more Aqua is always welcome. *adjusts expectations*

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm really looking forward to some Aqua gameplay as well as Chirithy or Ephemera in 3D.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Dec 24th? Calendar marked! I am hoping for a juicy trailer.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, but didn`t Nomura say that 0.2 will connect to KH1 and KH2? I kinda expected to get new info on some of the scenes we saw during the secret ending. Oh well, I am still happy that we will get more Aqua gameplay. I am really curious how they touch up the RoD. Twiligh Town had some vines in the walls and they had made the town look more lively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back