• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Let's try and keep it under control this time around. Jumping the rails during the Japanese D23 was rather unpleasant.

Lol, I'm like preaching that ever since KH 3 got finally announced, and yet people keep overhyping, getting too much hopes up and then throwing "Kindergarten"-like tantrums if their imagined expectations (including "promises" that were actually never made by neither Square nor Disney) are not met.

Hello I'm Eel, I like to be an asshole

Dude just chill. As Spockanort stated, a trailer for public is confirmed. Stop being such a negative troll.

This right here. Let's just calmly wait. C:

While it is a bit trollish since Jump Festa Trailers so far have always been public, one cannout really blame him for generally advising caution as we have by now seen more than once that parts of the fandom like to spread unconfirmed information without reliable source which then gets blown out of proportion in terms of expectation and suddenly there are "promises" for something which were not actually officially given anywhere.

The "hype train" has already more than once made people forget/ignore to take things with a grain of salt and look for actual true official confirmation on things. Now of course this is Jump Festa, Nomura's favorite event and an open, public event to which we have a confirmation at hand in the OP already, unlike as it was with the D23 Expo.

Calmly wait and see what develops is the attitude one should have in general with things like these. This so-called "Trailergate" recently really made me facepalm more than once.

Awards
Lol, I'm like preaching that ever since KH 3 got finally announced, and yet people keep overhyping, getting too much hopes up and then throwing "Kindergarten"-like tantrums if their imagined expectations (including "promises" that were actually never made by neither Square nor Disney) are not met.

While it is a bit trollish since Jump Festa Trailers so far have always been public, one cannout really blame him for generally advising caution as we have by now seen more than once that parts of the fandom like to spread unconfirmed information without reliable source which then gets blown out of proportion in terms of expectation and suddenly there are "promises" for something which were not actually officially given anywhere.

The "hype train" has already more than once made people forget/ignore to take things with a grain of salt and look for actual true official confirmation on things. Now of course this is Jump Festa, Nomura's favorite event and an open, public event to which we have a confirmation at hand in the OP already, unlike as it was with the D23 Expo.

Calmly wait and see what develops is the attitude one should have in general with things like these. This so-called "Trailergate" recently really made me facepalm more than once.
Trailergate? That actually exists?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, to be honest, I don't have much expectations. Which is why I don't think I'll be disappointed at all, really.

Royce & Mueller

I'm still slightly sour about how they said we'd be getting the D23 trailers the following day but never did...

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
^ Square Enix never officially said anything that the trailer would be released. The whole thing started from an tweet and people fell for it. We really need to put this trailer thing behind is.

EDIT: Ninja`d

Sdog

Awards
Possible early Christmas present trailer? Sounds good to me. Though I'm not gettin my hopes up too high to see it same time as attendees.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Oh, cool. A trailer. Hope they show up how they changed DDD in terms of the contrast between the 3D version on the PS4 version. Another thing I want to see, or rather listen to, is the voices of the Foretellers. Even though they might be in Japanese, I want to find out if the voice actors of the Foretellers are the ones as Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Riku and Kairi in order to see if the Rebirth theory will have even more merits to be based on. :>

Then there's also 0.2 which I also want to see, seeing as how is the "demo" of KH3.

Aaannd, I'm still waiting for the PS4 re-release of the ReMixes. :<

Edit:

By the way, I'm expecting this game to be released between Q1 o 2 of next year.

silentmusic16

I still don't think that 0.2 isn't going to be very long in and of itself, so I'm not betting on seeing much of it in the trailer; proportionally they probably don't want to give away too much of it. Still, as our first taste of KH3, I'm pretty hype for anything. Aqua's face too!

I'm pretty excited to see what they're doing for DDD though - especially when it comes to updating the models and info on how we'll "play" with the Dream Eaters (the PS4 controller touchpad?). Maybe they'll end up Final Mixing it a bit and throwing us a new boss or secret trailer, but I doubt it.

As for [Chi]'s showcase in this, I'm ready for just about anything. Maybe we'll even get a window for the NA Unchained release (as if).

Muke

whatever
Awards
I still don't think that 0.2 isn't going to be very long in and of itself, so I'm not betting on seeing much of it in the trailer; proportionally they probably don't want to give away too much of it. Still, as our first taste of KH3, I'm pretty hype for anything. Aqua's face too!
It's as long as a World.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
This is really good news!

I'm not going to lie... I was starting to get disheartened lately (and I even ridiculously was starting to think we'd never get KH news again), mainly because we never saw the D23 stuff, the manga's now cancelled, Unchained is still not released outside of Japan, and II.8 and KHIII are still a ways a way.

But this is exciting news, and completely nips my angst in the bud. LOL.

OMG. I'm so interested to get another look at 0.2 and Unchained (especially Unchained!). I want to see if the graphic style's improved any--it probably has--and if we might see some Foreteller, Ephemera, and/or Chirithy action going on in the new trailer:)

Hallowseve

*stares at title* So we're getting a trailer at the end of next year, or is that a typo?
No, Jump Festa takes place December 19-20 2015. Their event is just titled like sport games. Example: NBA 2K16 comes out in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back