• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Can't wait. I see this as a Christmas-Present, lol. (I don't celebrate christmas.) C:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think that the part stating "the trailer should be coming..." should be eliminated. That's going to get people's hopes up (again). We can't have another TrailerGate, especially during the holidays. Just state a new trailer is going to be shown to attendees and it is not known if Square will show the rest of the world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think that the part stating "the trailer should be coming..." should be eliminated. That's going to get people's hopes up (again). We can't have another TrailerGate, especially during the holidays. Just state a new trailer is going to be shown to attendees and it is not known if Square will show the rest of the world.

What are you even rambling on about? A trailer is confirmed for public viewing.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Sheesh, looking at it again, this is probably the most Word Salad-y title I have ever seen, both in this franchise and in general. It's like they couldn't decide on a particular name, so they just threw everything in. o_O

Time to shovel some coal back into the furnace of the hype train
Let's try and keep it under control this time around. Jumping the rails during the Japanese D23 was rather unpleasant.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hello I'm Eel, I like to be an asshole

Dude just chill. As Spockanort stated, a trailer for public is confirmed. Stop being such a negative troll.

Let's try and keep it under control this time around. Jumping the rails during the Japanese D23 was rather unpleasant.
This right here. Let's just calmly wait. C:

Kaijuguy19

Sweet! :D What makes it better is that unlike the last D23,this is confirmed to be opened to the public.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So basically, I'm expecting one of two things: we'll be blown away with excitement, or we'll be raging with disappointment. Ten septims on the latter outcome~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So basically, I'm expecting one of two things: we'll be blown away with excitement, or we'll be raging with disappointment. Ten septims on the latter outcome~

In terms of the trailer being shown? It's a near 100% chance you all will see a trailer in HD quality in 5 days because JF trailers, if stated otherwise, always go online before and during the event. It will also be playing on whatever stream they have for SE Presents, and on the showroom floor where it will be seen by thousands of people every day.

Muke

whatever
Awards
As for the release date, I'm expecting nothing but "The release date will be announced at *blank*", if at all.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
yeah whatever, 2.8 trailer. square keeps teasing trailers, but they haven't once entertained the notion of bringing Frank Sinatra back.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Bbs v2 gameplay and a release date would make me incredibly happy, of course we probably wont get a release date unless the game drops early next year but I'm hopeful.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
This was a nice surprise. I wonder if they are going to show an all new trailer for 2.8, or will they show the one that seen in the D23 event? Aqua gameplay and the reveal of her face would be really nice. I am really curious how this hybrid battle system will work and how the RoD looks with KHIII egine.
An release date would also be nice to see, but I am not too sure about that.

This will probably happen to us when we will see Aqua`s face done by the beautiful new graphics:

jojo59830
tumblr_nwelxlEwqv1s27j91o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back